Best Softball Bats Tell or ask about the best slow pitch softball bats.

Best metal bat singlewall

This is a discussion on Best metal bat singlewall within the Best Softball Bats forums, part of the General Slowpitch Softball Forum category!
Ok I'm looking for a good metal bat. Must be Single wall one piece. So no whitesteals, connecxions , redline ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2012, 04:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Cale
Default Best metal bat singlewall

Ok I'm looking for a good metal bat. Must be Single wall one piece. So no whitesteals, connecxions , redline zcores ccores , est, etc. Any ideas? I was thinking of getting a tps c555 or a redline sunbelt sb3 maybe the new salvo scandium.

Trex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Ken

Frisco is the man you need to talk to about metal, he has a chart that would have what you need.

http://www.softballforumz.com/best-s...metal-bat.html

34/30 Club

Repping gloves in NorCal
chrometip78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:49 AM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Duane

My preference is the old school Worth Supercells - the C405/C405P alloy ones. Stay away from the ones that just say "High Performance Alloy". Those aren't true Supercells. The Lighthouse and Carl Rose models are most in demand, but all the C405 alloy Supercells are essentially the same bat. The only differences are the graphics, and minor differences in barrel length and taper. I've had at least 15 over the years. Some were duds, but they were used/abused before I got them. The good ones are really good, the so-so bats were still not bad. My current bat is a 30oz Carl Rose Supercell 2 that I've used the past 3 or 4 years, and it was lightly used when I got it. I don't hit the long ball anymore, not that I ever was a real hr hitter, but that bat will get the ball through the infield as fast as any other bat will. Very durable, too.
Actually, the best single wall bat I ever had was a Steele's XLT2. The ball really jumped off that bat! Unfortunately, it was very beat up when I got it, and it developed a nasty crack very shortly afterward. Steele's quit making bats about the time testing started, so their bats were never tested or approved by the associations, as far as I know.
defos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Ken

Good info there

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

34/30 Club

Repping gloves in NorCal
chrometip78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
SFZ Supporting Vendor

Name: Smarkley

How about OG one piece Nano?
Old 06-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #6 (permalink)

Name: Duane

Originally Posted by defos View Post
My preference is the old school Worth Supercells - the C405/C405P alloy ones. Stay away from the ones that just say "High Performance Alloy". Those aren't true Supercells. The Lighthouse and Carl Rose models are most in demand, but all the C405 alloy Supercells are essentially the same bat.
I managed to snag this 34/30 Carl Rose Supercell for $31.70, plus shipping last week. WORTH SUPERCELL CARL ROSE C405 34/30 SOFTBALL BAT | eBay
Description says only 50 hits on it, and it looks it. These usually go this cheap only when I'm selling, or not bidding! Almost missed this one! I expected a last minute bidding frenzy, but all other bidders were done 24 hours earlier.
defos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
metal bat, singlewll