Best Softball Bats Tell or ask about the best slow pitch softball bats.

Best bat for durability

This is a discussion on Best bat for durability within the Best Softball Bats forums, part of the General Slowpitch Softball Forum category!
I haven't played in a long time AND I'm partial to Worth bats, so I'm buying a new bat for ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2013, 05:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Ed
Default Best bat for durability

I haven't played in a long time AND I'm partial to Worth bats, so I'm buying a new bat for an upcoming fall league. Are the new Worth sick 454, Legit or even the Mayhem pretty durable? About how long can I expect it to last if its taken care of?

JimmyLegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: CB

I’m sure the worth sicks are just the same as 2012-2013 balanced, jh’s etc durability wise. Against the m stamp 44/325s they did ok, but absolutely went down in a hurry with nsa 44/400s. I have a worth filthy 120 2013 that has held up pretty well & the new green utrip mayhems I’ve seen have held up well. I had a pink 2013 jh & a balanced that started to show bad webbing at right over 120-150 hits. They were smoking the ball, but durability wise not good at all not to mention the filthy out hit both of them by a long shot. Now if you want a smoking durable bat the 2010 worth titans are about as good of a bat as you’re ever going to find “if” you can use an old stamp.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote