NSA National Softball Association

A little birdie

This is a discussion on A little birdie within the NSA forums, part of the Softball Associations category!
i love nsa and you wanna solve alot of issues just test everything at every tournament...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #11 (permalink)

Name: Tommy

i love nsa and you wanna solve alot of issues just test everything at every tournament
oppo likes this.

Ipull2right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Me

Originally Posted by CYCLONES_COACH View Post
I think it would be wise for leagues to really look at what fits their needs. No need to have any rule in place that is not already a problem and could run some people off and hurt the league as a whole.
I agree with this. Unfortunately, some leagues don't realize that they actually do have a problem.

" Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest"
-Mahatma Ghandi
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #13 (permalink)

i called a guy out for having stick em all over his barrel and the ump said well what do you want me to do aout it...i told him by rule hes out and ejected but just having him put it away will do im not trying to be a dick
Old 10-05-2012, 10:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Me

Originally Posted by Ipull2right View Post
i called a guy out for having stick em all over his barrel and the ump said well what do you want me to do aout it...i told him by rule hes out and ejected but just having him put it away will do im not trying to be a dick
We had a guy last week beating his bat against a pole during the game, right in front of the umps and everybody. (big long soapbox rant about cheaters and idiots)

" Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest"
-Mahatma Ghandi
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

Some dude was doing that in our game on a team subbed for and I looked at him like he was stupid obviously he didn't get it cause he offered to "break in" my psycho. I told him just don't even look at my bag