Softball Forum - Slow Pitch Softball Forums > Softball Forums > Softball Regional Forums > Midwest » Co-ed softball league in Petersburg,INDIANA 47567

Midwest MI, MN, IL, IA, KS, MO, NE, ND, SD, OH, WI, IN

Co-ed softball league in Petersburg,INDIANA 47567

This is a discussion on Co-ed softball league in Petersburg,INDIANA 47567 within the Midwest forums, part of the Softball Regional Forums category!
if there is any team looking for a league to play in that by petersburg indiana 47567 sign ups are ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 08:12 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: mike
Default Co-ed softball league in Petersburg,INDIANA 47567

if there is any team looking for a league to play in that by petersburg indiana 47567 sign ups are in may all the way up to to june 15 2013 u can email me at [email protected] and ill give u all the info or on here if u want to talk on the phone just email me here or at my email and ill give u the number to call.cost 35 per player on your team uniforms u most get for your team .Top three winning teams will get a big trophy and all the player on the top 3 teams will get a trophy to take home too.If your team would like to play plz get with me as soon as u can we will cut it off at 26 teams act fast starts august 3 to november 16 league will be every other weekend all the way up to november than we will have the playoffs top 13 teams will go to the playoff base off win and loss if u make playoffs .

petersburg coed softball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Name: mike
Talking may sign ups are coming up soon

for the petersburg coed slowpitch softball league sign ups or in may every saturday in may than the league will start july 27th 2013.
petersburg coed softball is offline   Reply With Quote