Softball Forum - Slow Pitch Softball Forums > Softball Forums > Softball Regional Forums > Midwest » B.O.H.I.C.A Softball in St. Louis, MO looking for players.

Midwest MI, MN, IL, IA, KS, MO, NE, ND, SD, OH, WI, IN

B.O.H.I.C.A Softball in St. Louis, MO looking for players.

This is a discussion on B.O.H.I.C.A Softball in St. Louis, MO looking for players. within the Midwest forums, part of the Softball Regional Forums category!
Good afternoon, NSA Silver/Usssa D team B.O.H.I.C.A Softball from St. Louis, MO is currently looking to fill the following positions: ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2013, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Gio
Default B.O.H.I.C.A Softball in St. Louis, MO looking for players.

Good afternoon,

NSA Silver/Usssa D team B.O.H.I.C.A Softball from St. Louis, MO is currently looking to fill the following positions:

1. SS
2. 3B

We play around 16-18 tournaments per season (2 per month) double dipping between NSA and Usssa on a schedule which is planned out in advance (We always travel for Worlds and Super Worlds) We hold a few fundraisers to help offset tournament costs and uni costs which are mandatory for every player to be at and participate. If you look at our NSA record last season we did rather well in our division and we're looking to better that this season and make the leap by 2015 into NSA Gold. It all takes the right personnel.

Requirements: Must be a team player, Ready to play and have fun, is reliable, and great with the glove at your respective position.
Ideally speaking we'd like the players to be able to hit between .600 - .800 in tournament play.

If you're looking to play ball, have fun, and win with a good group of guys that have team goals in mind.. pm me if interested and for more details.

Thank You

STLCoach7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
SFZ Supporting Vendor

Name: Smarkley

If I could fill that bill I would move to St Louie and going....