Northeast CT, MA, RI, VT, NH, ME, PA, NJ, NY, MD, DE

Petersburg,IN 47567 coed softball league

This is a discussion on Petersburg,IN 47567 coed softball league within the Northeast forums, part of the Softball Regional Forums category!
A adult co-ed softball league will be taking place from the beginning of August through the beginning/middle of November. Price ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: mike
Talking Petersburg,IN 47567 coed softball league

A adult co-ed softball league will be taking place from the beginning of August through the beginning/middle of November. Price per player is $35. Teams entered in this league can have a MINIMUM of 10 players on their team. If you do not have a team, we can find a team for you to play on. All money, registration, etc. is due by June 15, 2013. This includes: sponsorship money for uniforms, individual player registration, etc. Each team MUST provide $200 for sponsorship money if the team has the MINIMUM amount of players. For each additional player, it will be $20 dollars, for each shirt is $20. Late registration will be taken all the way through July, 15 2013. Players/Teams registering late will pay $45 per person instead of $35. Sponsorship money will still remain the same. If you have any questions, contact Mike Emmons at 812-766-2256 MY email is [email protected] I will be more than happy to provide additional information. Thank you, and we hope to see you apart of the Petersburg Co-ed Softball League.
P.S If your team have your shirts and balls u do not need sponsorship money.Just the registering fee for the team.If anyone just wants to Play one Tourney it is $110 per team the money goes to Petersburg Little League wants everything is payed

Last edited by petersburg coed softball; 01-22-2013 at 05:00 AM.
petersburg coed softball is offline   Reply With Quote