Northeast CT, MA, RI, VT, NH, ME, PA, NJ, NY, MD, DE

Over 40 Basketball League starting in May

This is a discussion on Over 40 Basketball League starting in May within the Northeast forums, part of the Softball Regional Forums category!
Whats up fellas....I work at Fundamental Sports Training Facility located on Merrick Avenue in Westbury. We are putting together a ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2011, 12:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Over 40 Basketball League starting in May

Whats up fellas....I work at Fundamental Sports Training Facility located on Merrick Avenue in Westbury. We are putting together a 40 and Over Basketball League at the facility. If anyone is interested in attending or coming down to an open gym we will have one every Wednesday starting this Wednesday, April 12th at 9pm. The court is a full sized court with tons of hoops. It is a brand new facility and we're looking to get at least 10 teams to get the league started. Please send me a PM if youre interested and I will give you my cell phone number to contact me. Thank you!

rpick23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Matty

Im physically over 40 can i play? lol
00BigMattyC00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Wrecka

Originally Posted by rpick23 View Post
Whats up fellas....I work at Fundamental Sports Training Facility located on Merrick Avenue in Westbury. We are putting together a 40 and Over Basketball League at the facility. If anyone is interested in attending or coming down to an open gym we will have one every Wednesday starting this Wednesday, April 12th at 9pm. The court is a full sized court with tons of hoops. It is a brand new facility and we're looking to get at least 10 teams to get the league started. Please send me a PM if youre interested and I will give you my cell phone number to contact me. Thank you!
Over 40 may be tough to get 10 teams... 30 or 35 might work out a lil better. If you are looking to keep the young studs out...
Old 04-12-2011, 03:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

We were going to do 35 and over but the owner thinks some 35 yr olds are still too intense lol...we got like 5 teams already so I'm throwing it out there...if we get enough requests for 35 and over I'd push for it with him and convince him to make it 35 and over
Old 04-12-2011, 03:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Name: Brian

Nothing against old people, but if they keep offering programs like this, they will never retire to Florida and open up housing for the younger generation.
bis25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

wrecka...i got my owner to change the league to 35 and over. Do you know anyone interested? Anyone else let me know
Old 05-15-2013, 12:54 PM   #7 (permalink)

Name: greg
Default i would like to attend

hello, i am a 48 year old male who is trying to get back into shape. i have played a lot of basketball in my day; its just that ive gotten away from it. your open gym and league sounds like it will help me tremendously. if its ok i would like to show up tonight. thanks. greg b.
gboose is offline   Reply With Quote