Northeast CT, MA, RI, VT, NH, ME, PA, NJ, NY, MD, DE

Coed Diamond Cup State Level 2 9/24

This is a discussion on Coed Diamond Cup State Level 2 9/24 within the Northeast forums, part of the Softball Regional Forums category!
I thought this was only open to ABA teams.. but I saw it on the Utrip site.. So they are ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Shane
Default Coed Diamond Cup State Level 2 9/24

I thought this was only open to ABA teams.. but I saw it on the Utrip site.. So they are one in the same and open to All teams ? This was a good way to do this. I cant remember if it was done this way every year. Perfect warmup for Coed Worlds though

metsfan33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Wrecka

Originally Posted by metsfan33333 View Post
I thought this was only open to ABA teams.. but I saw it on the Utrip site.. So they are one in the same and open to All teams ? This was a good way to do this. I cant remember if it was done this way every year. Perfect warmup for Coed Worlds though
They have made it an Invitational Tourney. Basically for the teams that Play ABA Leagues and Tourneys (There are basically 3 of them that won a league this year) will have a chance to gain some points. Since we do not get points for winning our leagues like alot of the other states get.
It will not be open to all teams...

You can Warm up with Mike at BBH the following Week.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Shane

Originally Posted by Wrecka View Post
They have made it an Invitational Tourney. Basically for the teams that Play ABA Leagues and Tourneys (There are basically 3 of them that won a league this year) will have a chance to gain some points. Since we do not get points for winning our leagues like alot of the other states get.
It will not be open to all teams...

You can Warm up with Mike at BBH the following Week.
It looks like we were invited to the invitational
metsfan33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

i think making this a points tournament is a bad idea. in coed, the more points you have, the more likely you are to play a team with 0 points who just decided to go to worlds with ringers
Old 09-15-2011, 02:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Wrecka

Originally Posted by DarksideCoed2 View Post
i think making this a points tournament is a bad idea. in coed, the more points you have, the more likely you are to play a team with 0 points who just decided to go to worlds with ringers
The points help get the later Starts that's it. I don't think it matters who you play.. You gotta beat em to win it all anyway...

The teams we all played in our first games we not very good. A few of them had 0 points or played a team in their firstr game with 0 pont going in. U guys only lost that first game becayse the F-Bomb threw you guys off and the walks killed ya.. The OE's did it in Game 2...

SHANE... What you see on USSSA site is an error. If you paid you will prob be refunded shortly... All teams in it have to have a birth for winning leagie conference.