Northeast CT, MA, RI, VT, NH, ME, PA, NJ, NY, MD, DE

B45 Wood Bat Tournament

This is a discussion on B45 Wood Bat Tournament within the Northeast forums, part of the Softball Regional Forums category!
There are no roster restrictions for this tournament. Several teams are in, and it is shaping up to be a ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2011, 05:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
B45

Default B45 Wood Bat Tournament

There are no roster restrictions for this tournament. Several teams are in, and it is shaping up to be a great event. I wanted to let everyone know that i will also have SOFTBALL & BASEBALL bats for sale, as well as our new dry fits and hats. Bring cash, however i think i may have a credit card scanner available as well. Tournament MVP will be getting a bat of their choice and defensive MVP will be awarded with something as well. Should make for an extremely interesting day of softball!

B45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Shane

Can someone clue me in on the wood bat thing in terms of what to use. They actually make wood softball bats or are teams gonna use baseball bats. Where do you get a wood softball bat.. what is the difference between a wood softball bat and a wood softball bat
metsfan33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Wrecka

Originally Posted by metsfan33333 View Post
Can someone clue me in on the wood bat thing in terms of what to use. They actually make wood softball bats or are teams gonna use baseball bats. Where do you get a wood softball bat.. what is the difference between a wood softball bat and a wood softball bat
WOW

You really Just asked that question...

Here is the tourney thread that I am sure you read already, but I guess at your age...

http://forum.softballnut.com/showthread.php?t=4947
Old 07-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Shane

Originally Posted by Wrecka View Post
WOW

You really Just asked that question...

Here is the tourney thread that I am sure you read already, but I guess at your age...

http://forum.softballnut.com/showthread.php?t=4947
Wreck... I never saw that thread and on top of that it did not answer my question
metsfan33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 04:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Mike

Yes, there are wood softball bats. They are marked "official softball" like all other bats out there. Couple of our guys have them and we'll swing em during league bp. Actually helps you square up on the ball a little better to be honest.

Chuck had the b45 down at league a month or so ago and they actually hit well from what I saw.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Wrecka

Originally Posted by metsfan33333 View Post
Wreck... I never saw that thread and on top of that it did not answer my question
Originally Posted by B45 View Post
This is Chuck Alben, some of you know me from pitching for Denelex, and currently playing w TDR softball. I work for B45, which is based out of Canada. I got involved with them through a former teammate of mine during my baseball days, and recently had them design some softball bats in hopes of bringing a buzz to long island w some old school, SAFE, softball. Along w/ Global we are running a supplied bat tournament on July 23rd. I would LOVE for all of you to participate. As a pitcher, i think we all know the bats are getting out of hand, especially since we aren't getting any younger. I will be supplying two styles of wood bats. a 34/28 model with a regular handle, and a 34/30 model with a "flared knob." I will be giving out awards to tournament MVP and Defensive MVP, and we will have bats, tshirts, hats and dry fits for sale as well. It will be nice to see some competitive ball on a level playing field with the original tool of the trade! B45 only makes YELLOW BIRCH BATS...our bats are approved by Major League Baseball, and we currently have 50+ players swinging B45. I am very excited to bring B45 into the softball arena, and hope with your support we can start generating some buzz, and eliminate the risk of playing on field with juiced bats where 150 lb men are hitting ball 350 feet. Any questions, feel free to call, text or email me anytime @ [email protected] or 631-219-2443
LOOK AT THE BOLD PRINT ABOVE.
That had to answer the questions... Unless u missed that...
Old 07-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #7 (permalink)

anyone know the fields we're using?

Check it out.
Matty_Z23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Mike

Originally Posted by chefZballs View Post
anyone know the fields we're using?
According to the email- martha ave. park in bellport.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Al

Faddys/JNK dropped only 5 teams now
Puco24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jax
Leading Off

Originally Posted by Puco24 View Post
Faddys/JNK dropped only 5 teams now
That sucks. A couple of us will be playing with Dirty Laundry. Looking forward to this :thumbsup:
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote