Northeast CT, MA, RI, VT, NH, ME, PA, NJ, NY, MD, DE

B45 Wood Bat Results

This is a discussion on B45 Wood Bat Results within the Northeast forums, part of the Softball Regional Forums category!
Congrats to Empire for taking home the title in the 1st annual B45 Wood Bat Tournament. Pete Duffy shut down ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2011, 01:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
B45

Default B45 Wood Bat Results

Congrats to Empire for taking home the title in the 1st annual B45 Wood Bat Tournament. Pete Duffy shut down the middle and had a great all around tournament well deserving of MVP. I apologize, but forget the OF on empire who was co-MVP...made some highlight reel catches and showed how much defense can impact a tournament like this. I want to thank Vinny & Tom and Global Rec for running the tournament and thankful to all who came out to play in some serious heat! I appreciate all the feedback, and will be putting it all the use in our next wood bat tournament. In my opinion, it was fun to watch and a highly competitive field. It was nice to see fundamentals being brought back to the game. Defense, speed and timely hitting were what got the job done. Please feel free to add any suggestions for the future. I look forward to having another one in the fall, and hope those who participated enjoyed it.

Chuck
AF71 likes this.

B45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Duffy

Originally Posted by B45 View Post
Congrats to Empire for taking home the title in the 1st annual B45 Wood Bat Tournament. Pete Duffy shut down the middle and had a great all around tournament well deserving of MVP. I apologize, but forget the OF on empire who was co-MVP...made some highlight reel catches and showed how much defense can impact a tournament like this. I want to thank Vinny & Tom and Global Rec for running the tournament and thankful to all who came out to play in some serious heat! I appreciate all the feedback, and will be putting it all the use in our next wood bat tournament. In my opinion, it was fun to watch and a highly competitive field. It was nice to see fundamentals being brought back to the game. Defense, speed and timely hitting were what got the job done. Please feel free to add any suggestions for the future. I look forward to having another one in the fall, and hope those who participated enjoyed it.

Chuck

Chris Joannou
Darkside Co-ed Romenelli Brothers, Emanski Allstars, Titans, Pronto/JNK,Darkside, Pancho Villas, Denelex, Stallions, TNT, 495 East, Bingers, Team Dawg, RAC, Universe, Rapid Fire, Cascarinos, Scene,Turano, Diamond Kings, Novell, Steamrollers, Powerade, Giant, Apogee Lighting, The Force, Winnie Ranegans, Abble Awning, DGC, KLR, Salem Trucking, Faddy Malones, North Shore Express, Natures Best, Creative Sportswear, Dirty Laundry, Havoc, Local 7 :scratchchin:
duffy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:41 AM   #3 (permalink)

Who the hell gave Pete Duffy MVP nominations again. You guys are making impossible for me to attend family events. There had to be somebody else more deserving!?!?!?
CDuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Star Player

duffy was unstoppable, well deserving of mvp. his second mvp in a row. great pitching and hitting. congrats to empire and very fun using the wood bats.
cald24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Donald

WTG Empire! speaks volumes bout your team. true softball.
In 2011 S.O.A will take the next step. We do it all to Help research for Autism. I again Invite you all to participate In the Fun. 2010, 3 Tourney's runner up in all 3. Just Ask Nobody is refused. Will run as many teams as possible. I will try to not interfere with your normal teams no worlds just cash is all we are interested in.
We will be going to Ocean City, MD, And NJ. And My Fav. The Dundon tourney.
S.O.A.31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:19 AM   #6 (permalink)

Name: Hector

Congrats to Empire. We didn't fair too well but it was a great day of softball regardless.

When do we get a wood bat league around here?

XBOX Gamertag: What the HeKS
MW3.
Black Ops.
Black Ops II
Ghost
3rd-out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:23 AM   #7 (permalink)

Originally Posted by cald24 View Post
duffy was unstoppable, well deserving of mvp. his second mvp in a row. great pitching and hitting. congrats to empire and very fun using the wood bats.
Fuck empire and Caldwell!!!!
jmd33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

How did the Cald do?
JB10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

Originally Posted by JB10 View Post
How did the Cald do?
Another weak pop up to third . He mixed in a hit here and there
jmd33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Star Player

Originally Posted by jmd33 View Post
Another weak pop up to third . He mixed in a hit here and there
And outhit Jessie AGAIN
cald24 is offline   Reply With Quote