East Coast Athletics
www.EastCoastAthletics.com - Custom Softball Apparel - Slowpitch Bats - Fastpitch Bats

Late Order

This is a discussion on Late Order within the East Coast Athletics forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category!
Our team ordered 19 pairs of pants in early March through one of our team members with a "connection" to ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2013, 12:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Mike
Default Late Order

Our team ordered 19 pairs of pants in early March through one of our team members with a "connection" to ECA. After being given several false shipping dates in the past few weeks we are still without our gear. This is our first time using East Coast for anything so I can't speak to quality, but it doesn't matter when you don't receive your merchandise in a reasonable time frame (10 weeks and counting) even for this time of year. Accurate info and good communication does wonders to help with delays. So far our experience has been disappointing at best.

Brtisbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
hb2
Mod'ing aint Easy

Name: Jay

Agreed.
hb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Name: Chris

Hmmm. We got our team jerseys in under 2 weeks. Also had about 5 teams from around here order Jerseys and they got their's in less than a month.

Do you know the person you were going through. Have you called and talked to Jeff himself? LMK if you need contaqct info and I will see what I can get you
Old 05-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

Name: Mike

Update - they came in on Friday. They look nice. The amount of time they took is still out of hand.
Brtisbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 06:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Name: Wajiz

Originally Posted by Brtisbuck View Post
Our team ordered 19 pairs of pants in early March through one of our team members with a "connection" to ECA. After being given several false shipping dates in the past few weeks we are still without our gear. This is our first time using East Coast for anything so I can't speak to quality, but it doesn't matter when you don't receive your merchandise in a reasonable time frame (10 weeks and counting) even for this time of year. Accurate info and good communication does wonders to help with delays. So far our experience has been disappointing at best.
if you have not bought your Softball jerseys for 2017, i can make and supply you within Guaranteed 2 weeks in your hands. JUST PM ME directly.
Thanks.
waji is offline   Reply With Quote