The Glove Forum Defense is a big part of the game, discuss and review fielding gloves here!

New Outfield glove?

This is a discussion on New Outfield glove? within the The Glove Forum forums, part of the Softball Equipment category!
My niece is making the switch to the outfield this coming Spring and I just bought her a new glove ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2016, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: John
Default New Outfield glove?

My niece is making the switch to the outfield this coming Spring and I just bought her a new glove after what feels like years of research. I went with the Mizuno Prime because I trust Mizuno first and foremost and you can see here : Mizuno MVP Prime SE GMVP1300PSEF4 13 in Fastpitch Softball Glove - Baseball Bargains - that it comes in a lot of different colors. I went with the patriotic red, white and blue. Anybody know how the closed web works in the outfield? Or if there is a better Mizuno model.

John Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 06:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Duane

I think the web is mostly a personal choice. Mizuno seems to be the company that has been most dedicated to fastpitch gloves for the girls. I bought a GMVP 1256 for my daughter a few years ago. She only played 1 year of league and high school ball. Seems to be a good glove. The Prime is a step above hers.