Sales Feedback Post feedback for transactions completed with other members of SFZ!

***JIMMY34 IS G2G ***

This is a discussion on ***JIMMY34 IS G2G *** within the Sales Feedback forums, part of the Buy | Sell | Trade category!
e-mail me please...if that really was you on the new england board... [email protected]

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2005, 12:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
sparky

Default typerhonda...

e-mail me please...if that really was you on the new england board... [email protected]

Old 07-09-2005, 01:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
sparky

Default thanks ...

saw the other thread...oh well... nice try...
Old 07-09-2005, 03:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
jackpt13

Default Re: thanks ...

Way to lead someone on J, thats not right.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
sparky

Default ya

you love it!!! lasted about oh...two minutes...
Old 07-09-2005, 04:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
jackpt13

Default Re: ya

Not really Sparky, I almost feel for you, looking at all the shit on the NE board Woody really tells you how it is. I guess your sb career is just about over.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
sparky

Default yup

woody knows all...and still like to know what i did wrong in branford...your scoutnig means as much as some other opinions about my playing....
Old 07-09-2005, 05:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
typerhonda

Default Re: yup

sparky, I was just trying to have some "good" fun...not trying to be a dick like the New England board guys...

See jackpt you ruined it by calling me out on this board... freakin NYers.....
Old 07-09-2005, 05:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
jackpt13

If it wasn't for us NYers you wouldn't have no compition and sb in the woods of ct would be dead too.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
jackpt13

Sparky as for you I only seen you play a couple of times and not to start any shit with you your best bet is to either find an E team or start one yourself cause I really don't see you playing D ball with the kind of balls and players that are playing right now. But I do give you props for the try.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
sparky

Default ran E's...

played E's for 5 years full-time every weekend...played on hogie's and abby mae's and westgate lanes and jade carpentry...tried to keep the massachussetts team together but i'm too far away to keep it going...played for hogies and ran the other teams...i CAN and have played against D teams most of the time with an E team behind me or i was in the outfield a lot too...look those teams up...been playing 5 years straight until this year when i moved and had much going on...it's too bad people around here judge you by one or two tournies and the others were C tournies which i admit many great players around here are playing...i can play D ball and have so i think you need to take a better look at players before you judge them...and i don't think you ever saw me in the outfield...i can run them down believe me...fuuny how everyone wants to judge off of C tournies...most D games were close or won when i pitched...take a look at the scores of games...as far as hitting goes...in branford i did just fine...found my self on thirdbase one way or another enough to be pleased...