Buy | Sell | Trade - Fielding Gloves This is your one stop marketplace for fielding gloves.

Five Tool Custom Gloves

This is a discussion on Five Tool Custom Gloves within the Buy | Sell | Trade - Fielding Gloves forums, part of the Buy | Sell | Trade category!
I've owned a lot of gloves through the years. I've had Wilson, Rawlings, Louisville Slupper, and Mizuno. however since purchasing ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: jef
Default Five Tool Custom Gloves

I've owned a lot of gloves through the years. I've had Wilson, Rawlings, Louisville Slupper, and Mizuno. however since purchasing a Custom glove a couple years back. I like doing diffent style and colors of Custom glove mocks.
I really like the Rodriguez Custom & Custom stock gloves. The Crunoz is another good custom glove. Novak & Luger are also nice gloves. I been trying to educate myself so that when an Rep opportunity was made available I'd look into it. Well that has happened. I will be the Central Valley/NorCal Rep for a new growing company, Five Tool Glove company .

I spoke with Andy the president of the company and got a positive vibe from him. I did some research on his business history and received positive feedback on his business dealings.
He has sent me info on the gloves and prices. I'm pleased with the interactions I've had with him.
If your interested in buying a stock or fully custom glove ....Hitts me up in a p.m. or e-mail me at [email protected] , to discuss what your looking for. Present turn around time from order is 4-6 weeks.

WCCG(209) 617-2824 COMbat roller: Grey Senior og Snake26oz, Yellow MM gear 26el, Scott Brown 98 26 oz, Combatant 26 oz bal, og Derby Boys 26 oz, JMac 26oz, 27oz JK gear, 27oz Ambush, 26OZ sr DIRTY, 26OZ sr FOSSIL, 27oz sr Blue Gate Verteran 26 og, 28oz Gates verteran, og superemacy (RIP)2011 ODB 55AAA Rock'n Reno Wor ld / All Tourney & California Cup Champions, WCGC 14 mod Trap
When your dancing in the dark, if you miss a beat. It still feels good.

Last edited by Hitts; 04-16-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Hitts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Name: Anthony

is there a link to his site. pics of gloves
meskin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Originally Posted by meskin24 View Post
is there a link to his site. pics of gloves
Andy is sending me a link to the Facebook page. I can tell you that the glove are made in Mexico by 3 different factories. The factories also supply gloves to Novack, Luger, and some other manufactures. I have sample shots of gloves with different webs and colors offered for designing the glove you want. Stock glove come only in tan, tobacco, & brown with one embroidery. I can e-mail or text pic
WCCG(209) 617-2824 COMbat roller: Grey Senior og Snake26oz, Yellow MM gear 26el, Scott Brown 98 26 oz, Combatant 26 oz bal, og Derby Boys 26 oz, JMac 26oz, 27oz JK gear, 27oz Ambush, 26OZ sr DIRTY, 26OZ sr FOSSIL, 27oz sr Blue Gate Verteran 26 og, 28oz Gates verteran, og superemacy (RIP)2011 ODB 55AAA Rock'n Reno Wor ld / All Tourney & California Cup Champions, WCGC 14 mod Trap
Old 04-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

Here is the link to Five Tool gloves
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Tool-Glove-Company/119465871495215
I think you will like the product take a look.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Ken

He started a thread on sbf and it didn't go well, might want to check it out. I have no idea what was factual or not.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

34/30 Club

Repping gloves in NorCal
chrometip78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

Yeah I saw the thread and I've done research, talked to his former contacts . After all was said and done it comes down to just another individual starting his own company. I'm going to give it a shot. Then make judgement.
But I Thank-You for the heads up.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Ken

That's good, sounds like you're on top of it and cut through the BS.

34/30 Club

Repping gloves in NorCal
chrometip78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

SoftballForum Zers.

If your interesent in purchasing a Custom Glove you might want to give Five Glove at try. This is a very good product. The solftball gloves are constructed very well and break in doesn't take that much time.
I very impressed with the catcher's mitt sent for demo purposes. The Boys on my team have used it in games and practice & love the palm shape and the padding it provides.
Give me a call or send a pm to talk about designing your one of a kind glove or Team order.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
Administrator

Name: Andy

Hitts has a new hustle! good luck bud...
Old 05-23-2012, 06:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

Originally Posted by BIRDMAN View Post
Hitts has a new hustle! good luck bud...
The uniforms & hats are all gone.......Yeah........

I've wanted to become a Glove rep for a while now and Andy Five Tool Pres., has given me an opportunity to do so. This is a part-time gig for me and the terms for sales fits my schedule. Five Tool proivdes a quailty product. The demo gloves I received are very nice. So far the Glove sells itself.
I just have to maintian the positive sales and deliviery reputation, developed over the years.
I'm designing a mod trap for myself & for demo. RWB (Indians) Will post when completed.
Maybe you'll be picking one of these sweet glove up.

Thanks for the positive bump.