Softball Bats For Sale/Trade Post bats you are looking to sell or trade away.

Storks St Baldricks Charity Shave Sale

This is a discussion on Storks St Baldricks Charity Shave Sale within the Softball Bats For Sale/Trade forums, part of the Buy | Sell | Trade category!
Saturday March 14th I will be again shaving my head for St Baldricks which funds children's cancer research. The proceeds ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2015, 01:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Name: B
Default Storks St Baldricks Charity Shave Sale

Saturday March 14th I will be again shaving my head for St Baldricks which funds children's cancer research. The proceeds from this sale go directly to my collections 100% (I will pay shipping out of pocket). While these prices are negotiable to a degree, remember what the true reason is. I tried to price them low enough to be worthwhile. Sale ends next weekend, any unsold will go back in the bag.

If you wish to donate to the cause without buying anything, any amount is appreciated even if it is $1. And it is tax deductible. I will provide before and after pics.

Direct donate page: https://www.stbaldricks.org/particip...ge/762686/2015

As for the bats, all are solid, no cracks but some have a few nicks or noted scratches and returnable/no receipt unless noted:
28.5 Miken KF-30 Filby $100 Not fully broken in yet but sounds like a very small rattle.
28 Combat Utrip Yellow DB $65 Unknown swings but I have barely used but great condition. No webbing/tracking, OG Grip. SOLD
27 Combat DB275 $100 Will not break my heart if this does not sell. Kind of broken in but mostly just nicks and one paint scratch-see additional pic. OG Grip SOLD
27 Worth ASA Ressy $70 Clean as heck. Was told 10 swings and I can really not even tell that. No grip.SOLD
27 Worth EST-Max ASA approved. $40 No waves, used not abused. Short barrel.

Last edited by Stork; 03-07-2015 at 05:00 AM.
Stork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 05:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Name: B

Both Derby Boys and the Ressy are sold, bump.
Stork is offline   Reply With Quote