Softball Forum - Slow Pitch Softball Forums > Softball Forum > Newbie Softball DiscussionZ » Hello from Manresa, Spain. Any slow pitching tips?

Newbie Softball DiscussionZ New to SFZ? Introductions and Newbie Discussions. There is no such thing as a stupid question in this forum.

Hello from Manresa, Spain. Any slow pitching tips?

This is a discussion on Hello from Manresa, Spain. Any slow pitching tips? within the Newbie Softball DiscussionZ forums, part of the Softball Forum category!
Hello Everyone, Thanks for letting me be a part of your community. I live in a small town about 45-mins ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WiLD

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2017, 01:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Mark
Default Hello from Manresa, Spain. Any slow pitching tips?

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for letting me be a part of your community. I live in a small town about 45-mins away from Barcelona. Recently, the baseball club I play with has started a slow pitch team, and I am have been pitching some. At first, I thought you really couldn't throw any pitches in slow pitch, but then, after throwing some intentionally horrible pitches to see what batters did, I saw that you can confuse players sometimes and at least limit hits and scoring. So, I have been looking for guides on different ways to throw, but it has been hard to find any, if anyone would like to give me some advice or direct me to a good thread on the forum, I am all open. Also, if any teams ever happen to be in the Barcelona area and want to play a game, keep Dracs (Catalan for Dragon) Manresa Baseball club in mind.
Thanks

DragonMasterCato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 05:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Tan

Hey Mark! First, we would like to congratulate you in finding your passion~

And to answer your question regarding tips on improve your pitch, we recommend to start off with some pitching drills such as the fun yet effective "four corners"where it requires 4 players to position themselves in 4 corners (as the name of the drill suggest), and throwing to each other in a sequence to improve their pitching~

If you are interested and want more information on that, you can check the drills out at our webpage Awesome Softball Drills as we do not wish to spam this thread with too many words.

Cheers and good luck! ^^
Awesome Softball Drills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 06:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Willy

here's a thread on how to throw a slow pitch slider... i'm trying to teach anyone willing to try and learn it... but it's a finess pitch and not easy...

http://http://www.softballforumz.com...-slider-24690/
WiLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

Name: AdmissionPro123

Hi new member here. Nice link. Thanks for sharing..
AdmissionPro123 is offline   Reply With Quote