General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

why is there still a triple crown nationals

This is a discussion on why is there still a triple crown nationals within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
7 c teams 13 d teams 18 e teams no one has 2 earn there way there, i think id ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2007, 09:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default why is there still a triple crown nationals

7 c teams
13 d teams
18 e teams

no one has 2 earn there way there, i think id rather play in a 1 pitch tourney then waste time 2 go down there

beam basher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Red Shirt Freshman

Name: Max

They haven't taken it seriously for years. We used to play trip crown and then they started some bullshit program where you pay $100 for the year to swing any bat with cork balls or some crap like that. Fuck that. They basically wanted to kill the softball program. I enjoyed playing with them in Colorado and Vegas but they do suck. Triple Ripoff was always ASA around here for qualifying and then you would go away and play Utrip and they never made this known to us. We qualify in an arc ball tourney and go down there to face heaters. That's worse (barely) than Utrip qualifying you on 44/375's and then you go to Kansas and hit Super Blue Dots.