Softball Forum - Slow Pitch Softball Forums > Softball Forums > General Slowpitch Softball Forum » Whats the Craziest Utrip Trick Pitch You've Seen or Heard of

General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Whats the Craziest Utrip Trick Pitch You've Seen or Heard of

This is a discussion on Whats the Craziest Utrip Trick Pitch You've Seen or Heard of within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
We've all seen straight through the legs and behind the back. I've also seen pitching intentionally off of the mound ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2005, 03:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Max Johnson

Default Whats the Craziest Utrip Trick Pitch You've Seen or Heard of

We've all seen straight through the legs and behind the back. I've also seen pitching intentionally off of the mound (about 8 feet from the left of the rubber) by the CSP guy just to **** with the hitter. I've even heard of people doing cartwheels or some shit going into a pitch.

What have you seen?

Old 06-06-2005, 04:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
sparky

Default last year...

a pitcher from harbourside(this year's GEM team)threw his glove with the pitch..ump yelled illegal but it was a pefect pitch and i slapped it past the 1st baseman...and the 1st baseman said"i woulda had that but i was watching the glove he threw...LOL
Old 06-06-2005, 01:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
csp

Default Kenny

He has a bunch more up his sleeve too. He usually uses his full arsenal in the early games, not in the finals where we usually see you.

Congrats this past weekend.

Scott
Old 06-06-2005, 04:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Max Johnson

Default Re: Kenny

I'm sure he does, Scott. Anybody who goes to the trouble of pitching from halfway to 3B has obviously given this stuff some thought. I think as a friend, you should tell me all the tricks in advance so I know what to expect.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
sm7301

Default Throwing glove with pitch

From what I have been told you can throw your glove with the pitch providing that your glove leaves the field of play. I think thats something you would have to clear with the ump before you did it though.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
thing24k

Default pitch

had a pitcher go thew the motion like he was throwing over hand,throw from behind his back.:wtf2
Old 06-06-2005, 11:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Max Johnson

Default Re: pitch

I think the Chicago Sam's pitcher did that against us this weekend as well as the same thing coming from between the legs.
Old 06-10-2005, 01:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
radg

back in 97 our team beat a newark,de. team with this pitcher
that had to be 6'4 and 350. his spikes were cut in half exposing his toes. he would wiggles his toes while his arm rocked back and forth. as soon as you blinked or saw his foot the pitch would be delivered. distracting as hell. i've never seen it done before or since.
rad
Old 06-10-2005, 11:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
BigDog

I saw this guy with a cardboard cutout of Max Johnson's face over his. The batters were to busy vomiting in disgust to swing at anything.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Max Johnson

I was up one time after Big Dog and this guy threw a crazy pitch and Dog got a base hit and then I woke up and realized that Big Dog doesn't get hits. He just flies out a lot.