Softball Forum - Slow Pitch Softball Forums > Softball Forums > General Slowpitch Softball Forum » What USSSA bat should I get now that Combat is gone.

General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

What USSSA bat should I get now that Combat is gone.

This is a discussion on What USSSA bat should I get now that Combat is gone. within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Now that Combat is no longer I'm lost. I was a really big fan of Combat bats. Enough so that ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2018, 01:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Justin
Default What USSSA bat should I get now that Combat is gone.

Now that Combat is no longer I'm lost. I was a really big fan of Combat bats. Enough so that I bought a whole bunch of clearance Combats this off-season. The trouble I've always had with my combats is they don't last long. I think I broke 5 last year. And I already broke one this year only having 3 trips to the cages (I don't hit the awful cage balls either)

With that being said what bats should I be looking at. I tend to like 27oz-28.5oz end loads. This part might be weird but I tend to like to go after bats that are models from past years. Main reason being they are cheaper. But the second reason is I can find more reviews on them. Doesn't need to be a really old model but anything from 2015-2017 I'd be all for. As long as they can still be found to buy.

Any pointers in advance would he greatly appreciated. I apologize I've been a ghost on this forum for a while, life gets busy.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Old 03-22-2018, 04:54 AM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Kenneth

Originally Posted by jusclaires View Post
Now that Combat is no longer I'm lost. I was a really big fan of Combat bats. Enough so that I bought a whole bunch of clearance Combats this off-season. The trouble I've always had with my combats is they don't last long. I think I broke 5 last year. And I already broke one this year only having 3 trips to the cages (I don't hit the awful cage balls either)

With that being said what bats should I be looking at. I tend to like 27oz-28.5oz end loads. This part might be weird but I tend to like to go after bats that are models from past years. Main reason being they are cheaper. But the second reason is I can find more reviews on them. Doesn't need to be a really old model but anything from 2015-2017 I'd be all for. As long as they can still be found to buy.

Any pointers in advance would he greatly appreciated. I apologize I've been a ghost on this forum for a while, life gets busy.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
28 oz Easton Helmer (2017) Flex, can buy them for about 125... Supposedly the same bat as the New touted Blue Line.
Batman ^v^ is offline   Reply With Quote