General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

TYJA Sports...THANKS

This is a discussion on TYJA Sports...THANKS within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
TYJA Sports would like to extend their gratitude to all teams and players that have helped us meet and surpass ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
TYJA Sports1

Default TYJA Sports...THANKS

TYJA Sports would like to extend their gratitude to all teams and players that have helped us meet and surpass our goals for January 2009. We understand that ordering for a team can be quite a trying experience, especially when electronic orders are not available due to some website problems. We want to thank you all for hanging in there with us, and calling or emailing [email protected] as we go through some growing pains with our web development.

TYJA Sports is committed to providing the very best in customer service, and as we expect this to be somewhat easier with full website capabilities, our staff is available at any time to answer questions, assist with and take orders, and help you achieve the look that you are looking for in your team. This is what we think separates TYJA Sports in the apparel/equipment business and have already seen the result in customer feedback over the first 30 days of taking orders.

If your team has not ordered for the 2009 season, or if you are a player looking for a great look, competitive prices, and most importantly quality gear, give TYJA Sports a call at 1-888-967-0090 or email us at [email protected] and a TYJA Sports order consultant will assist you in placing an order.

Thank you again, and we look forward to hearing from all of you!

TYJA Sports

Old 02-16-2009, 07:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

ill be placing an order in the next couple months for the summer season

http://mygiantssearch.swagbucks.com/...ter&rb=927809]
^Win NYG prizes
ar121187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Benny

yeah i may do the same.....

2007 Stingers Fall Division 26 Champions
2008 Stingers II Fall Weeknight Division 39 Champions
2010 Stingers Fall Division 20 Champions
2011 Stingers Summer Co-Champs
Benny - Stingers MGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
TYJA Sports1

Some pics of the TYJA Sports apparel line.

Should have some more pics soon...

Please contact us for any TEAM needs at [email protected] and mention you saw this post to get free product on ALL full team orders.

We also have special players packages starting at $79.95...

Thanks again,

TYJA Sports
Old 03-11-2009, 02:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Mike

I have the mid -turfs and they're really comfortable. Probably the lightest shoe I've ever worn.

My FD team jerseys should be delivered by the end of next week, so I'll post up what the jerseys look like with the dye sub.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
CNaps44

Recieved turf shoes, bat bag and pants last night...The quality is awesome...I'm especially a fan of the "Thunder Bag"...The TYJA guys should be commended and I will reccomend their gear to everyone...Well done...
Old 03-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jax
Leading Off

Originally Posted by CNaps44 View Post
Recieved turf shoes, bat bag and pants last night...The quality is awesome...I'm especially a fan of the "Thunder Bag"...The TYJA guys should be commended and I will reccomend their gear to everyone...Well done...
I'll second that. The Thunder bag is huge!!!! You can easily fit a couple of midgets in that thing.
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:22 PM   #8 (permalink)

Name: Joe

My team should be getting our shirts next week I believe. I'm pumped to see how they come out.

Dealing with the guys at TYJA has been awesome. It was great to actually see the stuff they sell before having to commit to buying it.

Looking forward to getting our other gear from you guys after we see what we get from our fundraiser.
Gallops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jax
Leading Off

Originally Posted by Gallops View Post
My team should be getting our shirts next week I believe. I'm pumped to see how they come out.

Dealing with the guys at TYJA has been awesome. It was great to actually see the stuff they sell before having to commit to buying it.

Looking forward to getting our other gear from you guys after we see what we get from our fundraiser.
You will be very happy. Trust me.:thumbsup:
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:24 PM   #10 (permalink)

Name: Joe

Originally Posted by Jax View Post
You will be very happy. Trust me.:thumbsup:
We loved the stuff they showed us. Me and Craig wanted to get pretty much everything lol but we have to see what we can afford and what the team wants lol.
Gallops is offline   Reply With Quote