General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

TYJA Sports Survey

This is a discussion on TYJA Sports Survey within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 03:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Leading Off

Default TYJA Sports Survey

Gents,

New apparel company coming soon. Details will follow on packages and all else. They would like to get some feedback from players in the area on their uniform preferences. All info is below. If anyone needs additional info feel free to ask and I can direct you to the appropriate contacts.

TYJA Sports, a new Sporting Apparel and Equipment Company, is conducting a survey of local softball players to aid us in developing our first product line to be released in January of 2009. As many of you know, we will be releasing our first line of Menís Softball Apparel/Equipment this coming Winter for play in the Spring of 2009, and would love hear what you are looking to wear. We here at TYJA feel it is important to receive feedback from the players because quite simply, who better to know what the softball players wants and needs, then the softball player himself.

All of you have been selected to participate in this quick 5 minute survey, and I hope all of you participate. Just fill in your preferences as it pertains to the items listed on the attached pamphlet. Please send responses to [email protected]. If there is any difficulty opening this attachment please contact me directly and I will get a survey form to you immediately.

Milo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Mike

If anyone can't download this file because they're on a Mac or if you have any other problems, let me know, I can get it to you.

Myself, Milo, Tom have seen some of the stuff these guys are looking to put out there and it's real nice. They have a lot of good ideas, and have some intelligent people who are still playing the higher levels of ball and know what kind of gear will suit players on board. I think everyone will be impressed.

If you want a direct contact for them, drop me a line, but they are still in the infancy stage and getting ready for their full product line release.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
SFZ Addict

Name: Devin

Not sure what this is bump.

In My Bag
The Crimedog is offline   Reply With Quote