General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

TYJA SPORTS APPAREL 2009!

This is a discussion on TYJA SPORTS APPAREL 2009! within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Hello all, I'm sure most of you have heard about TYJA Sports being a new apparel line for the softball ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matty_Z23

Default TYJA SPORTS APPAREL 2009!

Hello all,

I'm sure most of you have heard about TYJA Sports being a new apparel line for the softball world amongst other sports/leagues. I am one of the outside sales rep's for the company and I'm looking to speak with teams in regards to our apparel and equipment. We have already signed on numerous local teams and we're looking to continue adding teams to our account base and the TYJA Family. Here's an overview below:

TYJA Sports is a new dynamic Sports Apparel and Equipment company devoted to providing the very best in sporting goods to the recreational, youth and school athlete. Specializing in designing, TYJA looks to break the mold and bring new, exciting products to our consumers.

How does TYJA Sports achieve all of this, well we can very easily give you the standard response, referring to our commitment to quality and fair prices. We can provide you with data and research conducted on our material and attempt to prove that our products are far better than our competitors. We can also tell you that no one puts more time and effort into customer service to ensure our teams and players are treated with the upmost respect and dignity. On the other hand, we can just simply say that TYJA Sports is a company founded by athletes, JUST LIKE YOU, athletes that have the same wants and needs in apparel and equipment to improve their look and their game.
A Long Island, New York based company, TYJA Sports recognizes the need for affordable, quality sporting goods to a demographic of athlete that appreciates not only their level of performance, but their appearance as well.

Continue to check back on www.tyjasports.com for upcoming release dates and new product development. Please feel free to contact TYJA Sports at any time by emailing [email protected] and a representative will get back to you ASAP!
Welcome to a new day in Sporting Apparel.

You can also contact me on these boards or on my cell phone at 631.484.0165. I am open all week and weekends to meetings after 6pm where it is most convenient.

Old 02-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Mike

**cough, cough**

http://forum.softballnut.com/showthread.php?t=1263
Old 02-03-2009, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jax
Leading Off

Oh boy.....
Old 02-03-2009, 07:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Phil

Originally Posted by Jax View Post
Oh boy.....

TURF WAR !!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 07:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Matty_Z23

nah i dont think so

Old 02-03-2009, 08:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Mike

Originally Posted by Patriot2415 View Post
TURF WAR !!!!!!!!
Turf shoes will be available in traditional and mid size. Thansk for the question. :thumbsup:
Old 02-03-2009, 08:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Leading Off

I think Elite Beasts and TI share one thing in common - we're the only two long island teams not sponsored by TYJA.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jax
Leading Off

Originally Posted by DavidK44 View Post
I think Elite Beasts and TI share one thing in common - we're the only two long island teams not sponsored by TYJA.
What are you waiting for?
Old 02-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Leading Off

Originally Posted by Jax View Post
What are you waiting for?
Maybe it's because the word "Elite" in our team name refers to more than just being the best.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Tom

Originally Posted by DavidK44 View Post
You would be wrong :no:
Closed Thread