General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Superbowl Box Fundraiser- 12u/13u Baseball

This is a discussion on Superbowl Box Fundraiser- 12u/13u Baseball within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Superbowl Box Fundraiser- 12u/13u Baseball http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=wbc The Box is located under HANDOUTS, and this is a fundraiser for the 12u ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 09:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Superbowl Box Fundraiser- 12u/13u Baseball

Superbowl Box Fundraiser- 12u/13u Baseball

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=wbc

The Box is located under HANDOUTS, and this is a fundraiser for the 12u and 13u teams that I run. Each box is $10 and the payouts are not great, as this is a 50/50 split with the kids. I will pay-out $200 for the halftime winner and $300 for the final winner, and the teams will use their $500 towards their Memorial Day tournament. Please help support the kids and get yourself a little Superbowl action to keep the game interesting. Paypal can go to
[email protected] and I will update the box daily. Please choose a 2nd box number also, just in case someone gets their payment in before you. Thanks for the help in advance.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:47 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default OK

Let's go you cheap fucks , this is for the kids to play some damn baseball !! What about you Jay Dub.......didn't I hook you up with FREE Ozzfest tickets a few years ago ??