General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Sports55 wheeled batbag

This is a discussion on Sports55 wheeled batbag within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Got mine today and emptied the boombah out. I picked it up for 89 shipped with my name embroidered on ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 11:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Nate
Default Sports55 wheeled batbag

Got mine today and emptied the boombah out. I picked it up for 89 shipped with my name embroidered on it. Where to start.

this thing rocks. It honestly looks slightly smaller than the beast bag since the beast squashes out flat as a pancake. this is much higher and seems slightly narrower. I fit all of my bats in this thing without even using the game day sleeve on it. I think I could easily fit three more. that would mean 14 in one pocket.

Glove compartment held two gloves with a ball in them and four pair of batting gloves. with room to spare. there is a pocket on each side one is much larger than the other and it has a spot for keys sunglasses cell phones you name it. also with a soft lining in it so they dont get scratched up. very nice touch. the other is towards the bottom of the bag and i fit all my tape and crap like that in there.

the main center pocket and shoe pocket are where this thing shines.
main pocket is huge and Im pretty sure you could fit two dozen balls in that thing. also does not interfere with the shoe pocket like the beast does.

the shoe pocket is a vented pocket that is side accessible. that means you can actually get your shoes out with it hanging on the fence.

It has back straps and wheels. Wheels are on the outer edge of the bag so it seemed more stable. also has plastic guide runners on the bottom of the bag so that they hit the ground and not the bag.

I think im gonna love this bag. It fits everything i had in my beast bag and still has room for more. Where as my beast was straining to fit everything i had in it. you're going to see a lot of these this year.

n8ss03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Star Player

wow

Jay Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Mark

So basically you are saying Hauser will be buying one to easily transport multiple children away from the bus stop at the same time.
Ottusch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Star Player

Nate, how fast was it shipped 2 you?

Jay Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Star Player

depending on if its in stock or not it was pretty quick. 3 days. They have all the colors except texas orange and lime in stock now so it wont be long at all. I had my name put on it too so im sure that took a little longer. when I first got it i was like fuck there is no way my shit is fitting in there. But it did and easily. Way smaller footprint than the boombah.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Red Shirt Freshman

Name: Max

http://www.sports55.com/bomber.html

Max Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Leading Off

I think I like this bag. I would like to see it up close though.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Red Shirt Freshman

Name: Max

Can we stuff Col Mustardpants in there?
Max Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Star Player

i do believe Dave will fit in this. I know he would fit in the bat section. If you guys want I'll get some pics of it in the next day or so that way you can see what it looks like with a real softball stuff not a stock photo. I'm digging it so far.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Leading Off

Originally Posted by n8ss03
depending on if its in stock or not it was pretty quick. 3 days. They have all the colors except texas orange and lime in stock now so it wont be long at all. .
Jay that sucks. I wonder how long your wait will be for that lime green bag you ordered to come in.
Milo33 is offline   Reply With Quote