General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Saturday 10/8 Hart tourney

This is a discussion on Saturday 10/8 Hart tourney within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow in Dutchess County! Gonna' be a great time!!!!!...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Leading Off

Default Saturday 10/8 Hart tourney

Look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow in Dutchess County! Gonna' be a great time!!!!!

Old 10-07-2011, 08:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Steve

Originally Posted by MSnyder
Look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow in Dutchess County! Gonna' be a great time!!!!!
I will be at Salt Point, 9am start! Just look for the pitcher thats droppin bombs on your moms...
Country22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Leading Off

Originally Posted by Country22
I will be at Salt Point, 9am start! Just look for the pitcher thats droppin bombs on your moms...
How come our bracket starts at 10:30? Drop a bomb on me and I will give you a beer?? So obviously do so so I have a drinking buddy...
Old 10-09-2011, 03:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
On The Team

Originally Posted by MSnyder
How come our bracket starts at 10:30? Drop a bomb on me and I will give you a beer?? So obviously do so so I have a drinking buddy...
Great time playing today! If you remember in the morning, I had beer with you after our playoff game!

Next year, we gotta get more teams/fields for this tourney. It is definitely for a great cause. Dave Hart's daughter went out with Benny one game and myself in another game to shake hands with the other team. It really means alot when you see this 4 year old girl out there with Dave's widow thanking everyone, watching the games. It was a good day!

RIP DH #14
Old 10-09-2011, 12:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Leading Off

Originally Posted by Country22
Great time playing today! If you remember in the morning, I had beer with you after our playoff game!

Next year, we gotta get more teams/fields for this tourney. It is definitely for a great cause. Dave Hart's daughter went out with Benny one game and myself in another game to shake hands with the other team. It really means alot when you see this 4 year old girl out there with Dave's widow thanking everyone, watching the games. It was a good day!

RIP DH #14
Yeah buddy! An absolute GREAT cause for a GREAT guy and family! I know they try to run this in the summer which is why I am sure there were fewer teams this year. Still, had a great time and got to play 4 more games this week against some good teams and players. As always, parking lot was a blast hanging out with all of you clowns and allowing beer on the sidelines was great! This is how softball should be played
Old 10-09-2011, 01:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

Country, I Agree, great tourney for a great cause. Dissapointed I couldnt play. Who won this?
goodfellad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
On The Team

Originally Posted by goodfellas17
Country, I Agree, great tourney for a great cause. Dissapointed I couldnt play. Who won this?
Jagerbombs beat us in the final by 4.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Red Shirt Freshman

Name: Max

That ball was a goddamn rock last night. I tihnk that hurt us more than helped us. We had a bunch of guys with enough power without the ball that had to cut down their swings. Or not like this jackass did. I usually pride myself on being able to keep the ball in the park but last night was not so good. I went for an easy single without even swinging hard and apparently hit a ball harder than I've hit in years.

Was that red recoil actually worked or is that bullshit? A few people said it was but I like to think people wouldn't hit middle with it if it was. It was crazy hot but with that ball every bat was hot.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Nate

its very suspect. Ive heard about it now a couple times.
n8ss03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Brian

Originally Posted by n8ss03
its very suspect. Ive heard about it now a couple times.
And i heard your gay, does that mean its true cause i heard it......COME ON BRO....I dont need to cheat to suceed, remember that
cos23 is offline   Reply With Quote