General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

"Pasta Fagioli"

This is a discussion on "Pasta Fagioli" within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Originally Posted by Big Daddy 52 Wasn't there, but Jimmy is a lot faster than I ever thought he would ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 03:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: jimmy
Default "Pasta Fagioli"

Originally Posted by Big Daddy 52 View Post
Wasn't there, but Jimmy is a lot faster than I ever thought he would be LOL.. Yes, its an old joke, sir!
Thanks...

Love you Timmy...

My son said he felt really bad because he doesn't know better and said he talked to wrecka after the game, I didn't even know...also you guys need to put a muzzle on Napoleon...:hyper:

JIMMY34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Coed Connoisseur

Name: Tim

Originally Posted by JIMMY34 View Post
Thanks...

Love you Timmy...

My son said he felt really bad because he doesn't know better and said he talked to wrecka after the game, I didn't even know...also you guys need to put a muzzle on Napoleon...:hyper:
Hahahaha we like his fire... as long as he's not yapping to us LOL...

My GTG List: BPierce208, Singh, BS25

Originally Posted by Joanie20 View Post
you're a stud timmy.
Big Daddy 52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

someone needs to teach him to walk
Old 03-28-2011, 04:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Wrecka

Originally Posted by JIMMY34 View Post
Thanks...

Love you Timmy...

HA... Jimmy I know you have your Issues with him, but he is funny as hell to have in the Dugout with you... After he struck out he kept talking to himself about how he is going to go home and punch himself in the Ballz... Plus he has game changing speed that makes the Defense work harder..

Also, I know Eric didnt blast on purpose, he is a Baseball player and I told him no issue. I only walked around becuase it got me in the same exact Spot Monte caught me a few week ago and missed the Shin guard. I am going out to find new one cause my Calfs are to big for the one I have to fit around the leg more...
Old 03-28-2011, 04:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Joan

Originally Posted by Wrecka View Post
HA... Jimmy I know you have your Issues with him, but he is funny as hell to have in the Dugout with you... After he struck out he kept talking to himself about how he is going to go home and punch himself in the Ballz... Plus he has game changing speed that makes the Defense work harder..

Also, I know Eric didnt blast on purpose, he is a Baseball player and I told him no issue. I only walked around becuase it got me in the same exact Spot Monte caught me a few week ago and missed the Shin guard. I am going out to find new one cause my Calfs are to big for the one I have to fit around the leg more...
those Dundons, man. ANIMALS!
Joanie20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Did you pick up that little lefty fuck with the big mouth again? He umps u-trip?
JHughes27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Shane

The difference is Monty did it on direct orders
metsfan33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #8 (permalink)

Originally Posted by JHughes27 View Post
Did you pick up that little lefty fuck with the big mouth again? He umps u-trip?
thaaaaaats the one!
Old 03-28-2011, 06:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Joan

Originally Posted by DarksideCoed2 View Post
thaaaaaats the one!
pasta fagioli?
Joanie20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #10 (permalink)

Originally Posted by DarksideCoed2 View Post
thaaaaaats the one!
funny...wrecka used the same agument years ago when certain members of the ducks wanted to kill him. there's gotta be something wrong with him.
JHughes27 is offline   Reply With Quote