General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

NYD States....


This is a discussion on NYD States.... within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Congrats Abble, good showing......whats up Gorillas, how did you guys fare?...




Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2007, 03:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Star Player
 
Jay Dub's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,610
Default NYD States....

Congrats Abble, good showing......whats up Gorillas, how did you guys fare?




__________________

Jay Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 03:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 69
Default

They are doing live updates from all the games, here is the link

http://eteamz.active.com/TOBAdultSoftball/sponsors/
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Leading Off
 
binger19's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Name: Mike
Location: Long island
Posts: 4,863
Default

Congrats to mac, jreub, puco and the rest of the abble guys. Nice run.

Unfortunately, we followed our typical pattern of dumping the first game and having to fight our way out of the losers bracket, and travel to 3 different fields in the process. Not ever really having a solid break was a killer, and once we got to the game against Old Town, our guys were spent, as displayed by our pitcher throwing up throughout the game.
binger19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
3rd-out's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Name: Hector
Location: NY
Posts: 596
Default

Congrats to Abble. Good job.

JRueb, I put your advice to use yesterday except I stuck with the gold est I used all day. Gonna have to work on it more but it was a start. Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you on the field again.

Hector
L.I Heat 13
3rd-out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
JRueb72's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 233
Default Thanks Guys

We finally put it all together in a USSSA tourney....our 1st UTRIP tourney win and it comes in the States. MAC pitched his ASS off all weekend, PUCO hit SEEDS all over the park, Joe Cat kept us fired up and used his bench wisely and I told jokes and picked on people, while getting a few hits here and there.

We played as a team and even gave One Source a halfway decent game in the "B" states on Sunday. Disney should be fun.........thanks again gang.

Jim Rueb
#72
__________________
Typer is OK.....sometimes
JRueb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Leading Off
 
STINGOLA's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,527
Default

Originally Posted by JRueb72
We finally put it all together in a USSSA tourney....our 1st UTRIP tourney win and it comes in the States. MAC pitched his ASS off all weekend, PUCO hit SEEDS all over the park, Joe Cat kept us fired up and used his bench wisely and I told jokes and picked on people, while getting a few hits here and there.

We played as a team and even gave One Source a halfway decent game in the "B" states on Sunday. Disney should be fun.........thanks again gang.

Jim Rueb
#72
Great job, chubby.
__________________
Originally Posted by jk1nole
I don't really know Kenny. And I know I don't have a great swing. I need to work on it some.. But, I sure hope it never looks like that. Damn.
Originally Posted by KennyH123
I hate you with a deep and total hatred that surpasses all hate that has ever been or ever will be.
STINGOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
JRueb72's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 233
Default Thanks

Originally Posted by STINGOLA
Great job, chubby.
Thanks, you gay FUCKIN' clown. Did you play in CT. this weekend?
__________________
Typer is OK.....sometimes
JRueb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Leading Off
 
STINGOLA's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,527
Default

Originally Posted by JRueb72
Thanks, you gay FUCKIN' clown. Did you play in CT. this weekend?
Sure did. Finished 3rd. See you in the hot dog eating contest at Disney.
__________________
Originally Posted by jk1nole
I don't really know Kenny. And I know I don't have a great swing. I need to work on it some.. But, I sure hope it never looks like that. Damn.
Originally Posted by KennyH123
I hate you with a deep and total hatred that surpasses all hate that has ever been or ever will be.
STINGOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
JRueb72's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 233
Default No Asians allowed

Originally Posted by STINGOLA
Sure did. Finished 3rd. See you in the hot dog eating contest at Disney.
Bring your passport........you could be looked at as a terrorist !!
__________________
Typer is OK.....sometimes
JRueb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Leading Off
 
STINGOLA's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,527
Default

Originally Posted by JRueb72
Bring your passport........you could be looked at as a terrorist !!
Don't forget to book 2 seats for your flight.
__________________
Originally Posted by jk1nole
I don't really know Kenny. And I know I don't have a great swing. I need to work on it some.. But, I sure hope it never looks like that. Damn.
Originally Posted by KennyH123
I hate you with a deep and total hatred that surpasses all hate that has ever been or ever will be.
STINGOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:38 AM.