General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Norm pulls the plug!!!

This is a discussion on Norm pulls the plug!!! within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Shine...is this really you? Norm pulls the plug!!! IP: 12.166.104.67 Posted on 5/7/2007 at 03:26:29 PM by Shine 52 I'll ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2007, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Red Shirt Freshman

Name: Max
Default Norm pulls the plug!!!

Shine...is this really you?

Norm pulls the plug!!!
IP: 12.166.104.67
Posted on 5/7/2007 at 03:26:29 PM by Shine 52

I'll chime in although I hate this message board and have tried to remove myself from it. 21z, speak for yourself.

NORM IS A FUCKING COCKSUCKER. He ain't worth the sweat off my balls and when push comes to shove nobody is that good. We are playing softball right? A girls game, played by men, or in Norm's case, played by a lil bitch. When you sign up for a team, there is something called commitment, and that commitment goes past the coach/sponsor. There are 12 other guys that you commit yourself to, obviously none of which matter to Norm. Norm has talked out both sides of his ass for a month now. Should have thrown him off the team 2 weeks ago, or better yet, should have listened to a couple teamates who didn't want him to begin w/ for this exact reason. When you put yourself above everyone else, I have no use for you. Norm likes to dictate, likes to put others down, and is simply looking for the best option available w/out putting any work in. It's all motivation to me. Can't wait to play him, but I'm sure he'll just walk me, cause thats what girls do.

Hopefully we can still get in the NIT this weekend, body count is pretty low right now.

Anyone want to pitch for DK?

Old 05-07-2007, 10:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Star Player

what part of that doesn't sound like shine?

Jay Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Leading Off

Oh yeah that is Shine. His big melon is about to explode.
Milo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:12 AM   #4 (permalink)

Hey Jeff I would pitch for you guys just like I told GMAC,Ricky And Jason but you guys dont want anyone who is a good friend,loyal and can hit better maybe one of these days I can get called up from the minors I only offered about 100 times but you guys were always all set from what I was told.
dflores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Jeff

Flores, I don't make the decisions, I just play, and deal w/ assholes like that guy.

People leave teams for a lot of reasons, most of which can make sense. But when "special meetings" are called to appease someone, and time and time again the words "I'm in" come out of someone's mouth, then you quit, I have zero tolerance. Nobody is that good, at least to me. Softball is a way for me to get out my competitive urges and drink some beers afterwards w/ some friends/teamates. It's not about a soap opera, its not about appeasing someone just to keep them on the team,and it is certainly not about lieing to people's faces.
Shine 52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Leading Off

Originally Posted by Shine 52
Flores, I don't make the decisions, I just play, and deal w/ assholes like that guy.

People leave teams for a lot of reasons, most of which can make sense. But when "special meetings" are called to appease someone, and time and time again the words "I'm in" come out of someone's mouth, then you quit, I have zero tolerance. Nobody is that good, at least to me. Softball is a way for me to get out my competitive urges and drink some beers afterwards w/ some friends/teamates. It's not about a soap opera, its not about appeasing someone just to keep them on the team,and it is certainly not about lieing to people's faces.
Shine, I don't know you personally but I 100% agree with what you say. I have played against Norm a few times and from what I have seen, he is a very good ball player but if his attitude is that bad I would agree with you on that. No teammate needs that crap from anyone no matter how good or bad they think they are.. Softball is a way for any man or woman for that matter to go out and compete on the field and then relax and enjoy a beverage or two afterwards with teammates...
Old 05-08-2007, 12:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Star Player

Don't you guys know anything?

Old 05-08-2007, 12:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Jeff

I know this also:

Shine 52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Leading Off

Originally Posted by typer
Don't you guys know anything?

On the field I agree! Off the field afterwards is a whole new game!!!
Old 05-08-2007, 01:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Star Player

Originally Posted by Shine 52
I know this also:
Shine, I already told you what I thought. Good Luck for you guys the rest of the year.

JW