Softball Forum - Slow Pitch Softball Forums > Softball Forums > General Slowpitch Softball Forum » New score/stat-keeping Android app for softball: Sleek Stats Stat-Keeper

General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

New score/stat-keeping Android app for softball: Sleek Stats Stat-Keeper

This is a discussion on New score/stat-keeping Android app for softball: Sleek Stats Stat-Keeper within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share a new score/stat-keeping Android app I made for softball. I'd love for you ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2018, 11:12 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Eddie
Default New score/stat-keeping Android app for softball: Sleek Stats Stat-Keeper

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share a new score/stat-keeping Android app I made for softball. I'd love for you all to try it out this season! The app is 100% free (and always will be) and only has a couple small non-intrusive ads.

Here is the link in the google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...stats.softball

The app is simple to use and allows for the easy keeping and sharing of stats. It has three different stat-keeping types - for a single player, a single team, or a whole league.

Stats include:
Player: AB, H, R, RBI, 1B, 2B, 3B, HR, BB, SF, AVG, OBP, SLG, & OPS
Team: Wins, Losses, Ties, Win %, Runs Scored, Runs Allowed, & Run Differential

Here is a 1-minute preview video of the team stat-keeper: https://youtu.be/Zw1qkkTT9Eo

There's more videos of the player and league stat-keepers and some of the features on the youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcv...3k3ElPsWjgwwQ/

Some of the app features include:
  • simple UI that allows even a rookie to keep stats (simply move the icons to where the players are on base and select the at-bat result; runs and RBI are automatically calculated)
  • all stats for team and league stat-keepers are saved both locally on your phone and remotely to a cloud database, so you can view and keep stats even without a data connection (although you need a data connection when initially creating a stat-keeper), but also access your stats across devices and share with friends
  • invite friends to join your team/league stat-keeper by simply sharing a link (they can only view the stats initially, but after they join, you can change their permissions to allow them to also keep stats)
  • export stats in a spreadsheet file by email (you can export stats for players and standings for teams, and you can also export stats from each game)
  • pre-game and in-game editing of lineups (including creating and adding players in-game)
  • option to set mercy rule both before and during games
  • option to undo and redo plays when keeping stats
  • automatically saved games leaving the option to leave the game and resume it at a later point (only one game can be saved for a team/league at a time, and starting a new game deletes an older saved game)
  • options for automatic sorting by boy/girl line-up order rules (either adding auto-outs or automatically having a girl bat for every X players)
  • quick sorting of league leaders by any stat, as well as filtering by team or gender
  • easy swiping through team & player pages
  • ability to manually edit players' stats outside of their league/team games
  • ability to delete games and revert team/player stats (in the future I might add the ability to edit finished-game stats which will in turn update team/player stats)
  • ability to auto-shuffle the lineup
Thanks for your time, and please let me know if you check it out or if you have any questions/suggestions.
I've been learning android development for the past year, and this is the first app I've published, so all I ask for in return is your feedback!

tl;dr: new stat-keeping app, 100% free, please download and enjoy!

SleekStats is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
app, score-keeper, softball, stat-keeper, stats