General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Need some tourney help

This is a discussion on Need some tourney help within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
So I got about 14 guys I work with that would like to play some softball before our league on ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 02:00 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Chance
Default Need some tourney help

So I got about 14 guys I work with that would like to play some softball before our league on base starts. I was looking at getting into the TYJA tourney on 4/4 since it is E and that is probable the closest to what we would see in our league. My question is, how do I go about signing up? I have sent an email to the connusssa email but I don't know if calling would be a better way. I have never been the guy in charge doing this before so I really have no clue what to due. Thanks for your help guys. BTW, is anyone here planning on playing in that tourney? If so I hope to see some of you there.

shelto82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
SFZ Legend

Name: sparky
Default go here

http://www.usssa.com/usssa/usssa-gen...eamWebHelp.htm

"it's all about ME!!!"
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:22 AM   #3 (permalink)

You did the right thing by emailing Jon Brandt. Just explain to him your situation and he will walk you thru it since he is the State Director. You may not even have to register a team online. He can answer your questions better then anyone on here.
Atrain42 is offline   Reply With Quote