Softball Forum - Slow Pitch Softball Forums > Softball Forums > General Slowpitch Softball Forum » Need help with bat and ball choice help newbie!!

General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Need help with bat and ball choice help newbie!!

This is a discussion on Need help with bat and ball choice help newbie!! within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
I've been playing slowpitch softball for the past two years and decided I wanted to get my own balls and ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2014, 01:09 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Robert
Default Need help with bat and ball choice help newbie!!

I've been playing slowpitch softball for the past two years and decided I wanted to get my own balls and my own bat instead of using other peoples. My leagues play with 44 375 ball and the other one play with a 400 44. Any idea on what balls I should get. The field I play in is 300 in center and 285 in left and right with the 44 375. And the other field is about 270 with the 44 400. I recently picked up an original green and blue mayhem at a yard sale and it hits pretty well, but I'm wanting another bat. Any suggestions considering on the ball and the batt considering the field sizes. Thanks!

Big7mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:50 AM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Tommy

Can't go wrong with evil 44 375. As far as the bat....ask 100 people you'll get 100 different answers. I love the z2000 but keep a few miken's in the bag for when it breaks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
DROPPIN BOMBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:22 AM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Phillip

Should think more along the lines of "what bats have you swung and liked" vs what everyone else likes. then if you dont know the bat that stood out but can describe it someone here will be able to give you more info im guessing.

That said I like the Miken/Worth end loads. Also check your leagues make sure they dont have any bats that are banned.
Snowblind is offline   Reply With Quote