General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Napolean Complex at large...

This is a discussion on Napolean Complex at large... within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Pretty funny how petty some people are... Still not a fan... JIMMY34...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 04:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: jimmy
Default Napolean Complex at large...

Pretty funny how petty some people are...

Still not a fan...

JIMMY34

JIMMY34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Hey Jimmy not taking sides here cause I have nothing but love for the both you guys but I spoke to mark Sat and he had nothing but nice things to say about elite. I think anyone can go on the board and put someone else name up and say something stupid who knows if it was Mark that said what was said. I wouldn't even feed into the BS. This is a reason why I dont really post anything due to people taking shit out of content. See you soon :-)
Pistol Pete 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: jimmy

NO COMMENT

JIMMY34
JIMMY34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Name: Brian

The post was deleted, what did it say?
bis25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Star Player

Originally Posted by bis25 View Post
The post was deleted, what did it say?
it pretty much said, brian sheehy is a dumpy piece of shit pussy who cant fit into any tyja uniforms bc his tits are bigger than his head.
cald24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

Originally Posted by JIMMY34 View Post
Pete, I have heard numerous times he doesn't have good things to say about me from others...just icing on the cake...I did a lot for them and all I hear is negativity and I never say anything bad about the company or it's employees...the message board isn't the first time I heard that comment made...

JIMMY34
Well Jimmy I cant speak for anyone else but I can honestly tell you that while I was talking to Mark on Sat he said nothing but nice things about elite and wished you guys the best. He did not go on any further and said nothing negative about you, elite or puco from there we went on to talk about other things. As far as anyone else telling you something different I dont know I can just only tell you what I know and what we spoke about. I talk to Mark often when I do see him and not once have he said anything negative about you guys or the company.
Pistol Pete 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Joan

Mark? is that the Tyja guy?
Joanie20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Brian

I have to say, the few times I have spoken to Mark, if Elite has come up in conversation, he has said everything that Pete is mentioning...Only good wishes towards jimmy and al.
bpierce208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
JJJ

its off our websit . no idea who posted it or why. would have erased it earlier but thought it was a joke. Either way someone was obviously trying to press some buttons and did just that. I HIGHLY DOUBT mark has the time or desire to post anything on our messageboard. obviously people post things all the time to try to get other people or teams going. Our apologies for not catching it sooner. we are just a "D" team looking to play ball and not be involved in any of this
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Al

Originally Posted by bpierce208 View Post
I have to say, the few times I have spoken to Mark, if Elite has come up in conversation, he has said everything that Pete is mentioning...Only good wishes towards jimmy and al.
Sorry fellas I just dont believe it..He doesn't even say hello to me...But its fine by me. IMO he had two guys that pushed his product and were a big part of getting it out there. Now by his choice, we are his competitor & as far as I can see on Long Island we are "WINNING"
Puco24 is offline   Reply With Quote