General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Little help needed...

This is a discussion on Little help needed... within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Just talked to my friend Joe Cat of Abble Awning and he's on his way to a fundraiser at the ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 02:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: jimmy
Default Little help needed...

Just talked to my friend Joe Cat of Abble Awning and he's on his way to a fundraiser at the Velvet Lounge in East Setauket for the Abble Awning pitcher John Louis' wife Lisa, who was badly burned in a freak accident while working there...

They are trying to raise a few bucks to help with medical expenses for Lisa and are accepting $5 donations...

You can call Joe Cat himself at (631) 827-8386 or Allen Siegal of the Velvet Lounge at (631) 751-7575 for donation info...

I can also take paypal at [email protected] if that helps...

Thanks

JIMMY34

JIMMY34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Tom

Originally Posted by JIMMY34 View Post
Just talked to my friend Joe Cat of Abble Awning and he's on his way to a fundraiser at the Velvet Lounge in East Setauket for the Abble Awning pitcher John Louis' wife Lisa, who was badly burned in a freak accident while working there...

They are trying to raise a few bucks to help with medical expenses for Lisa and are accepting $5 donations...

You can call Joe Cat himself at (631) 827-8386 or Allen Siegal of the Velvet Lounge at (631) 751-7575 for donation info...

I can also take paypal at [email protected] if that helps...

Thanks

JIMMY34

Allen is a friend of mine, and Johnny Lou is the best kind of people you can find, please do what you can to help contribute to this
Tom29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

Originally Posted by Tom29 View Post
Allen is a friend of mine, and Johnny Lou is the best kind of people you can find, please do what you can to help contribute to this
Your right on Tom. When Allen was diagnosed with cancer, Jonny Louis set up a huge fundraiser and raised a lot of funds for him. Thats the kind of guy Jonny is. It was a great turnout last night. The place was packed and many funds were raised. They had an auction and they raffled off tickets to a met yankee game and had a 50/50 as well. I want to thank my dgc/abble boys who came out last night for a teamate in need. Guys its a $5 donation, if you guys can help out, please send me PM,Text , call whatever. I will give you my adress to send the $5.

Thanks,
Joe Catalano
DGC/Abble Softball
joe cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:29 AM   #4 (permalink)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by joe cat View Post
Your right on Tom. When Allen was diagnosed with cancer, Jonny Louis set up a huge fundraiser and raised a lot of funds for him. Thats the kind of guy Jonny is. It was a great turnout last night. The place was packed and many funds were raised. They had an auction and they raffled off tickets to a met yankee game and had a 50/50 as well. I want to thank my dgc/abble boys who came out last night for a teamate in need. Guys its a $5 donation, if you guys can help out, please send me PM,Text , call whatever. I will give you my adress to send the $5.

Thanks,
Joe Catalano
DGC/Abble Softball
Joe, I had no idea this event was happening for Jon. Is that why you called me? You should have left a message. If I had known, the Stunners would have made a showing. Tom is right in that they don't come better than Jonny Lou. To know him, makes you a better person. I will hit you up tonight to send a donation.

:New_York_Jets::New_York_Yankees:
jeff cicola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:50 PM   #5 (permalink)

tom- can i give you a donation on saturday? craig g.
cgersh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Tom

Originally Posted by cgersh1 View Post
tom- can i give you a donation on saturday? craig g.
I'm not taking donations Craig .. send Joe Cat a PM
Tom29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:07 AM   #7 (permalink)

ok no prob
cgersh1 is offline   Reply With Quote