General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Kevin Barrows

This is a discussion on Kevin Barrows within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
What's all the big stink about lately with him??? Anybody know what happened???...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2007, 10:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Red Shirt Freshman

Name: Max
Default Kevin Barrows

What's all the big stink about lately with him??? Anybody know what happened???

Old 06-18-2007, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

People who suck at softball and have no life just dont have anything better to do then to sit on the computer and complain about what everyone else is doing.Stop complaining on the boards and grow a set of balls and tell the people at the field. If you think someone is using a altered bat then call them out. If you dont like someone tell them they are a asshole to their face stop the fucking crying
dflores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
SFZ Legend

Name: sparky
Default yup...

don't understand it either...25 year old kid playing "C" ball and upper players got nothing better to do then get on his case...about what...who knows???

"it's all about ME!!!"
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
1st Place Bruins

Kevin Barrows...I am friends with him. We were dating sisters at one point and hung out a lot.

I've known him for 5 or 6 years now, he has always crushed the ball.

I am 100% sure he doesn't swing an altered stick. I don't think his father would let him. I'm pretty sure Big Ed would kick the crap out of him if he did.
DaveTBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 03:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Red Shirt Freshman

Name: Max

Funny you mention that. The last time I was in Vernon some father (coaching the team) laid out his 20 something year old kid for doing something stupid in the game. The kid left and the father was yelling at him to get the fuck out of there.

I was just wondering why there were 50 posts about him over there. He's always been fine by us.
Old 06-19-2007, 03:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
1st Place Bruins

Originally Posted by Max Johnson
Funny you mention that. The last time I was in Vernon some father (coaching the team) laid out his 20 something year old kid for doing something stupid in the game. The kid left and the father was yelling at him to get the fuck out of there.
haha That is great.

I hope the kid deserved it at least.
Old 06-19-2007, 03:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Billy

It was a sucker punch and the mom/wife didn't have a say in it either otherwise she would of gotten something she didn't want.
jackpot13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

I've played league against him along with tournies and he's always been a decent kid to myself and the guys I've played with - HOWEVER - I have seen him 'snap' and when that happens something isn't right upstairs - He's got retard strength and goes nutty - Again this has never happend against us so like I said earlier I have no problem with him but I can see how he could get other teams concerned ?

Reags
Reags8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
1st Place Bruins

Originally Posted by Reags8
I've played league against him along with tournies and he's always been a decent kid to myself and the guys I've played with - HOWEVER - I have seen him 'snap' and when that happens something isn't right upstairs - He's got retard strength and goes nutty - Again this has never happend against us so like I said earlier I have no problem with him but I can see how he could get other teams concerned ?

Reags
I could see that, he does have a temper. I've seen him have middle wars with another pitcher in league play. That was a few years ago, but they left some good bruises on each other.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Leading Off

All in all he's a good kid. He is a hot head but people that have known him for years now that. As far as his bat if someone has a problem then call him out don't do it on a messege board. I always judge a person on this " Would I want him on my team" and the answer is yes, end of story. I have seen his father throw him out about 4 years ago in vernon it was funny shit. His dad warned him to stop arguing with him behing the plate and his next pitch went 25 ft over the back stop.