General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

JNK / Scene Controversy


This is a discussion on JNK / Scene Controversy within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
should NOT be playing in the "D" u-trip national...and yes...i've had the pleasure of getting BUZZED by JNK...they are NOT ...




Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2007, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
SFZ Legend
 
sparky's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Name: sparky
Location: double wide
Posts: 16,161
Default JNK / Scene Controversy

should NOT be playing in the "D" u-trip national...and yes...i've had the pleasure of getting BUZZED by JNK...they are NOT a "D" team in ANY association...nor should they be...




__________________
:Boston_Celtics::Boston_Bruins::Boston_Red_Sox:
:New_England_Patriot

"it's all about ME!!!"
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 12:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member

 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 241
Default

Originally Posted by Randy Jr.
should NOT be playing in the "D" u-trip national...and yes...i've had the pleasure of getting BUZZED by JNK...they are NOT a "D" team in ANY association...nor should they be...
They do not play much USSSA at all and they really do not like it. They are a legit team to win any tourney they enter but the are entered D. Look at the past few years here on the Island the Stallions, RAC and Novell all couldve been considered nota "D" team but the bottom lineis they havent won any USSSA this year or even placed well in any of there events. They still need to beat the teams in front of them.

In any given single team can one team beat another. This D should be a good battle for all the teams entered. I am looking forward to playing to see how we measure up. Hopefully we pull JNK because I know we will have our hands full playing an excellent team hat will push us to play our best. What I can say is they are a classy bunch of guys who love playing and win or lose LOVE the drinking that goes along with it all!
mac0030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 11:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
SFZ Legend
 
sparky's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Name: sparky
Location: double wide
Posts: 16,161
Default will he be there too???

Re(13): JNK Securities ?? C team
IP: 167.206.188.130
Posted on 9/2/2007 at 01:07:54 PM by Roster Problems

They do have a player (Dennis Murphy) who played for the Scene this year and is on their frozen "A" roster. The Scene went 3-2 at the A Worlds. Unfortunately Dennis is by far their best outfielder and the best all around player on the team so that is a huge loss.



what name will he assume???
__________________
:Boston_Celtics::Boston_Bruins::Boston_Red_Sox:
:New_England_Patriot

"it's all about ME!!!"
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
SFZ Legend
 
sparky's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Name: sparky
Location: double wide
Posts: 16,161
Default wow

he's actually on the roster...nice...he was on that E team that went 8-0 and sent other deserving teams to the losers bracket then got bumped to majors...and notice? 15 of 19 haven't played u-trip...ya right hahaha director allowing this??? where's that thread about what's wrong with softball...? let's see how many drop to E's after this non-sense...
__________________
:Boston_Celtics::Boston_Bruins::Boston_Red_Sox:
:New_England_Patriot

"it's all about ME!!!"
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 11:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
SFZ Legend
 
sparky's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Name: sparky
Location: double wide
Posts: 16,161
Default huh???

Re(15): JNK Securities ?? C team
IP: 96.224.212.72
Posted on 9/3/2007 at 06:28:55 PM by ABATom

Who says it is 3 down from where someone belongs? Just because someone gets put on a roster by a manager, without consent and without playing a single game for a team makes them an A player?


the scene has 16 on their current roster and mr. murphy is one of them...they've done well against major teams...find it hard to believe they carried him on the roster and others are lying about him playing very well for them...from FROZEN A's to a D team...are you serious???
__________________
:Boston_Celtics::Boston_Bruins::Boston_Red_Sox:
:New_England_Patriot

"it's all about ME!!!"
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
SFZ Legend
 
sparky's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Name: sparky
Location: double wide
Posts: 16,161
Default yup yup...

Originally Posted by mac0030
They do not play much USSSA at all and they really do not like it. They are a legit team to win any tourney they enter but the are entered D. Look at the past few years here on the Island the Stallions, RAC and Novell all couldve been considered nota "D" team but the bottom lineis they havent won any USSSA this year or even placed well in any of there events. They still need to beat the teams in front of them.

In any given single team can one team beat another. This D should be a good battle for all the teams entered. I am looking forward to playing to see how we measure up. Hopefully we pull JNK because I know we will have our hands full playing an excellent team hat will push us to play our best. What I can say is they are a classy bunch of guys who love playing and win or lose LOVE the drinking that goes along with it all!

we are all nice classy guys...but to me classy would be to play in the RIGHT class...A players do NOT belong playing D ball...
__________________
:Boston_Celtics::Boston_Bruins::Boston_Red_Sox:
:New_England_Patriot

"it's all about ME!!!"
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Name: Tom
Location: Brookhaven, NY
Posts: 12,434
Default

Originally Posted by Randy Jr.
Re(15): JNK Securities ?? C team
IP: 96.224.212.72
Posted on 9/3/2007 at 06:28:55 PM by ABATom

Who says it is 3 down from where someone belongs? Just because someone gets put on a roster by a manager, without consent and without playing a single game for a team makes them an A player?


the scene has 16 on their current roster and mr. murphy is one of them...they've done well against major teams...find it hard to believe they carried him on the roster and others are lying about him playing very well for them...from FROZEN A's to a D team...are you serious???
You are just trying to stir up trouble, you have no knowledge of the facts and just want to ignore it when someone tries to explain something, so just keep spewing your misinformed opinions all over the place.

You said "where he belongs", I say, who says that's "where he belongs"? Just because someone put his name on a roster, doesn't mean it belongs there.

Also, those comments were saying he played very well for JNK, not the Scene.

The comment was saying to the effect "he is the best OF on JNK, too bad he won't be allowed to play". No one can comment on him playing for the Scene, cause he hasn't since 4 years ago when they played E.
Tom29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Name: Tom
Location: Brookhaven, NY
Posts: 12,434
Default

Originally Posted by Randy Jr.
we are all nice classy guys...but to me classy would be to play in the RIGHT class...A players do NOT belong playing D ball...
What would you think if someone put your name on an "A" roster even though you haven't and won't play for that team?

Would you call yourself an "A" player?
Tom29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
SFZ Legend
 
sparky's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Name: sparky
Location: double wide
Posts: 16,161
Default sorry...

for what...i don't know...i see him on the 2007 roster for the scene...four years ago was when he cheated with this team...


http://www.usssa.com/sports/Team3.asp?TeamID=434570

maybe so many are using different names and b-dates that you are getting clouded by all the cheating going on...(now here's where the CT hotbat issue comes in to change the subject)...the scene for 2007 is frozen...too late for him to play down...AND YOU KNOW THAT!!!
__________________
:Boston_Celtics::Boston_Bruins::Boston_Red_Sox:
:New_England_Patriot

"it's all about ME!!!"
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
SFZ Legend
 
sparky's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Name: sparky
Location: double wide
Posts: 16,161
Default Also

will he be there too???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re(13): JNK Securities ?? C team
IP: 167.206.188.130
Posted on 9/2/2007 at 01:07:54 PM by Roster Problems

They do have a player (Dennis Murphy) who played for the Scene this year and is on their frozen "A" roster. The Scene went 3-2 at the A Worlds. Unfortunately Dennis is by far their best outfielder and the best all around player on the team so that is a huge loss.



also says he PLAYED with them this year...so who's NOT telling the truth...not stirring up anything...just following through to find out the truth before a hudred more teams move down to E because of this BS!!!


why would it be a LOSS if he was speaking about JNK...appears to me he's speaking of "the scene"'s loss...
__________________
:Boston_Celtics::Boston_Bruins::Boston_Red_Sox:
:New_England_Patriot

"it's all about ME!!!"
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:45 AM.