Softball Forum - Slow Pitch Softball Forums > Softball Forums > General Slowpitch Softball Forum » JerseyWorx - Sports Apparel, Softball & Other Sports

General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

JerseyWorx - Sports Apparel, Softball & Other Sports

This is a discussion on JerseyWorx - Sports Apparel, Softball & Other Sports within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Merry Christmas Everyone, I am a graphic designer who decided to start my own business in the apparel industry. I ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2016, 08:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Alex
Default JerseyWorx - Sports Apparel, Softball & Other Sports

Merry Christmas Everyone,

I am a graphic designer who decided to start my own business in the apparel industry. I recently started doing this about a year ago after figuring everything out on my own. I am looking to gain more clients and wanting to do this full-time. I currently work full-time at a printing company, but my true passion is creating sportswear for teams of all sorts. I recently created my website and it still needs a little bit of work, but I have decided to share it with you.

Please contact me via email at [email protected] to get started working with me. I also do custom logo's too as well. Thank you very much and I am looking forward to working with you guys!

www.jerseyworx.co

From,

Alex Warner

JerseyWorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 09:26 AM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Morelos_57

Good to know about your apparel business. My friend also wants to set up clothing business and I am planning to join gym soon. Will purchase workout leggings and best quality t-shirts for my exercise. Hope they will be really comfortable for me.
Morelos_57 is offline   Reply With Quote