General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Jersey suggestions

This is a discussion on Jersey suggestions within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
I know there are lots of threads on jerseys however I can't find one on this particular topic. My coed ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2014, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Gern
Default Jersey suggestions

I know there are lots of threads on jerseys however I can't find one on this particular topic. My coed team wants to get new jerseys for next year. I personally don't care what kind we get, I just like it when the whole team is wearing the same thing on the field, it looks good (none of my mens team do this). We got the mesh 2 button jerseys a couple years ago but hardly anyone wears those.

The young studly guys want to get those jerseys with all the busy designs on them that usually cost around 50 or more a jersey (they usually wear these from their other teams in our games), which again, I dn't care but the problem is the girls have to have jerseys too and I can't find any of these companies that make these types of jerseys that make them for females too.

But the young studly guys don't want to get the regular moist control shirts with just a team name and number on them. Does anyone know of these 50 bucks a shot jerseys that make them for women too or any other options besides this? I can't remember the names of teh big companies that make these off the top of my head becasue I have the memory of a brick, any help is appreciate, thanks.

Chimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 01:35 AM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Justin

Boombah makes fastpitch (ladies) gear as well as mens.

http://www.boombah.com/f1/index.html
elbman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 03:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Gern

Originally Posted by elbman View Post
Boombah makes fastpitch (ladies) gear as well as mens.

Welcome to Boombah!
I know I'm stupid, but I've looked through that website. I see the "mens" slow pitch jerseys but I don't see the same ones for the women, am I missing it? I see womens fast pitch jerseys, but they dn't have the same as the men.

Last edited by Chimpy; 09-16-2014 at 03:39 PM.
Chimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 02:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
hb2
Mod'ing aint Easy

Name: Jay

Xtreme makes them. Ask for Char.
hb2 is offline   Reply With Quote