General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

How

This is a discussion on How within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Has anyone swung both and which one is better???...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2004, 12:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
ofthirty3

Default Crush or ASA Blur

Has anyone swung both and which one is better???

Old 11-30-2004, 01:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
WildeBeast

Crush.
There is no comparison. The ASA Blur is a fence post.
Dime sized sweet spot and stings like hell if you miss it.
Old 11-30-2004, 06:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
ofthirty3

Thanks WildeBeast....Welcome to this board
Old 11-30-2004, 07:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Max Johnson

'Welcome to this board' said the 5 post guy to the one post guy!

I'm just busting balls. Traffic is actually starting to pick up over here considering it's the off season and there are still a lot of stubborn souls posting on the various local boards despite my spam campaign. The more softball questions and posts we get the more people will keep coming back.

If OF30 and Mac let the 10 people (combined) in their respective states know about the board we'll be up to 50 members!
Old 12-01-2004, 06:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
ofthirty3

Hey It`s OF33......I see WildeBeast on all the other boards and it the first time i have more posts then him...lol
Hey Max....i would pass the word on but i dont want some of those clowns on here....Like some guy named Sparky.
Old 12-01-2004, 07:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Max Johnson

My bad tirty tree.

I've seen him and he does get off on being a nuisance but it is ineveitable that he will be here next summer when traffic on this board heats up. The local boards are too weak for him to ignore this one for long. I'm sure he's seen the board as I spammed the NewEng board at least once. I don't remember if I saw any of his EZ names on here (he has about 4). Like him or not, he does promote traffic with his contrarian nature. You'll see him here sooner or later...of that I have no doubt. I just like seeing traffic over here. I'll deal with whoever I don't like later. There are a-holes over at CRP...I just deal with them. Let the board tear them a new one when needed. All good. CRP is finally at the point where it has some good enough traffic that I don't need to spam other boards with it as much any more (although way too many are lurkers only and are afraid to post). Lately I'm focused on drumming up "business" over here.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:33 PM   #7 (permalink)

Default How

often have you either typed a reponse or started a thread and then chose to delete it before posting......
LIHITMAN23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Tom

Originally Posted by LIHITMAN23 View Post
often have you either typed a reponse or started a thread and then chose to delete it before posting......
can't count that high
Tom29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Robert

Originally Posted by LIHITMAN23 View Post
this is a great topic.....i have doneit at least 25 times the last 3 days. since this site started, that would probably be at least 200-300 times. :scratchchin: maybe more
Bono31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

Originally Posted by Bono31 View Post
this is a great topic.....i have doneit at least 25 times the last 3 days. since this site started, that would probably be at least 200-300 times. :scratchchin: maybe more
Ok..glad I'm not the only one !! was starting to think I was nuts !!!
LIHITMAN23 is offline   Reply With Quote