General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Happy Birthday Biscuit (Bis25)

This is a discussion on Happy Birthday Biscuit (Bis25) within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
had ya's in my top 10 on the other board...caught some shit for it...but i KNEW ya's had it in ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2005, 03:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
sparky

Default Congats Universal....

had ya's in my top 10 on the other board...caught some shit for it...but i KNEW ya's had it in ya's...GREAT JOB...moving up in the rankings...new ones monday...also...DJM musta played many games to get back to ya's...therefore they play the MOST ball and deserve KUDO's also...way to BBBBEEEEE!!!!

Old 06-05-2005, 05:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Max Johnson

Thanks, Sparkles. Granted we haven't been playing our best yet this year, but you definitely had us way too low on the list.

Sparky's Top 10
1.timbuktu/miken
2.shorbi's
3.team powerade
4.tim keddie's
5.connecticut sportsplex
6.whiting's(best defense in D's)
7.workout club
8.universe auto
9.j. culver
10.gonzo's
At least you left the l off of the end and made it Universe instead of Universal the way you're supposed to.
Old 06-05-2005, 05:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
sparky

Default so which is it...

so it's universe right?...i suck at spelling sometimes...
Old 06-05-2005, 05:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
sparky

Default edit it for me....

sometimes "LOOK" stupid enough with some of these comments...then you can delete this post...LOL
Old 06-05-2005, 05:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Max Johnson

Default Re: edit it for me....

It is Universe Auto Body. You had it right...that's what I was trying to say.
Old 06-05-2005, 05:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
sparky

Default ya

then i started with univeral for some reason...i've never knocked WLC...til he wanted to hear some things...how did they do against you guys??...but may i have your perspective??? and no hairless jokes...LOL
Old 06-05-2005, 06:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Max Johnson

Default Re: ya

WLC gave us all we could handle. I don't remember scores since I had to leave immediately after the 2nd game but your buddy was 3-3 with 3 nice line drive hits.
Old 06-05-2005, 06:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
sparky

Default he's mad at me...

i got no problem with him...he just thought i shoulda ranked his team i guess...i know he can hit...says i'm trashing the team when i haven't til he asked why i left...there were a few reasons..but i'd rather let it be...always someone wanting to make me look bad...i think i do a good enough job on my own a lot of times...why would i need any help???
Old 06-05-2005, 05:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Flipper08

DJM did put 18 in the first inning against "THE RAT" or mouse what ever vermin he calls himself
Old 06-05-2005, 05:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
sparky

Default ????

what team would that be??? and who do you mean by the rat...just the position if and team name if you don't want to get into exact names...