General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

This guy dont like Jimmy much!!!!!

This is a discussion on This guy dont like Jimmy much!!!!! within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
DON'T DEAL WITH JIMMY34!!!!! He owes me $514 from 5 months ago and still hasn't resolved. If you want more ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2007, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
BTB

Default This guy dont like Jimmy much!!!!!

DON'T DEAL WITH JIMMY34!!!!!

He owes me $514 from 5 months ago and still hasn't resolved. If you want more info or can help, see my threads titled "Does anyone know Jimmy Dundon from East Rockaway, NY" and "Anyone else getting screwed by Jimmy34?" in the Feedback section.

A guy on Softball Fans has this as a signature on ALL of his threads... Wut up wit that!!!????? LOL....

Old 09-18-2007, 04:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
SFZ Legend

Name: sparky
Default Ummm

that issue was resovled...from the buy/sell board

1 Week Ago #10
fattymcgee
No Name Noob

vCash: 500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I have most of the money. He sent an e-check for $499.99, but I have to wait for it to clear.

"it's all about ME!!!"
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 04:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
1st Place Bruins

Originally Posted by BTB
DON'T DEAL WITH JIMMY34!!!!!

He owes me $514 from 5 months ago and still hasn't resolved. If you want more info or can help, see my threads titled "Does anyone know Jimmy Dundon from East Rockaway, NY" and "Anyone else getting screwed by Jimmy34?" in the Feedback section.

A guy on Softball Fans has this as a signature on ALL of his threads... Wut up wit that!!!????? LOL....
He posted the same thing here too. Pretty fucked up if it is true. No excuse for not making any deal good.
DaveTBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 04:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
BTB

I agree with not making a deal good. BUT... do you really smear a persons name like that?? ... deal face to face like you should.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
1st Place Bruins

Originally Posted by BTB
I agree with not making a deal good. BUT... do you really smear a persons name like that?? ... deal face to face like you should.
Well depending on where the other guy is from, it might not be possible to deal face to face. Sometimes putting something like that out there will make a deal good faster than trying to privately message a person.

Of course I'm speaking in generalities. I really have no clue about anything to do with Jimmy.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Ken

Originally Posted by BTB
Did you read the thread over on SBF? It's very entertaining...lol. The guy has called a hundred times, and has now waited over 4 months for more than $500.. I'd be a little upset too.

I understand Jimmy's a good guy and will take care of it, but the other dude is in Minnesota, doesn't know Jimmy, and thats a helluva long time to wait.... its a tough situation, but shit happens.
KennyH123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
BTB

Originally Posted by KennyH123
Did you read the thread over on SBF? It's very entertaining...lol. The guy has called a hundred times, and has now waited over 4 months for more than $500.. I'd be a little upset too.

I understand Jimmy's a good guy and will take care of it, but the other dude is in Minnesota, doesn't know Jimmy, and thats a helluva long time to wait.... its a tough situation, but shit happens.

I agree now also. I kinda thought they had known each other, but now realize that it was done online. I guess the guy had no other way to get his point across unless he was gonna fly out here to kick his ass. lol.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: jimmy

You guys have ZERO clue as to what happened...it was an e-bay deal and I followed EVERY E-Bay/Papal rule inc delivery confirmations and insurance forms...you can't file a claim with USPS for a certain amount of time and then it took USPS over 2 months to give an answer to the claim...same with e-bay/paypal...

It was shipped in April...it was in paypal/e-bay claims for over a month...then USPS made me wait another 30 days to file a claim...then it went to USPS claims and took over 8 weeks for them to deny the claim because the USPS lost the first claim and then the second claim went in 2 days after the 60 day policy for damaged goods...I filed a dispute because the package was MISSING not damaged...damaged goods are 60 days from delivery date and missing is 90 days...

I'm sure he'll take it off his sig when he gets the paypal cleared...

I still don't think I was wrong at ANY point but that's debatable...

JIMMY34
JIMMY34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
1st Place Bruins

Originally Posted by JIMMY34
You guys have ZERO clue as to what happened...it was an e-bay deal and I followed EVERY E-Bay/Papal rule inc delivery confirmations and insurance forms...you can't file a claim with USPS for a certain amount of time and then it took USPS over 2 months to give an answer to the claim...same with e-bay/paypal...

It was shipped in April...it was in paypal/e-bay claims for over a month...then USPS made me wait another 30 days to file a claim...then it went to USPS claims and took over 8 weeks for them to deny the claim because the USPS lost the first claim and then the second claim went in 2 days after the 60 day policy for damaged goods...I filed a dispute because the package was MISSING not damaged...damaged goods are 60 days from delivery date and missing is 90 days...

JIMMY34
I was just talking in generalities. I even said I didn't know the facts.

From what you say, you did absolutely nothing wrong.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
BTB

Originally Posted by JIMMY34

JIMMY34
You are correct, I do have ZERO clue about what happened. I was more suprised that someone would write about things like that over the computer, thus giving you a bad name. He has it on his signature for EVERYTHING he types and I thought that was wrong to do. I'm on your side on this one, buddy!! I'm glad its resolved and hope he takes the signature off for you.

Peace.