General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Fuck Softball. I quit.

This is a discussion on Fuck Softball. I quit. within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Played last night after coming back from vacation. Felt good, but still sucked. Got up only twice, flied out to ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2007, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Ken
Default Fuck Softball. I quit.

Played last night after coming back from vacation. Felt good, but still sucked. Got up only twice, flied out to right both times. We got mercied.

I hate softball and am retiring again. Getting too old for this shit. Why are my fucking legs always sore?.. fuck this I can lie on my couch and watch Criss Angel Mindfreak instead.

Hauser Retirement Party GT coming soon....

KennyH123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: jimmy

Originally Posted by KennyH123
Played last night after coming back from vacation. Felt good, but still sucked. Got up only twice, flied out to right both times. We got mercied.

I hate softball and am retiring again. Getting too old for this shit. Why are my fucking legs always sore?.. fuck this I can lie on my couch and watch Criss Angel Mindfreak instead.

Can I have your bats???

Maybe you need some "supplements"...

JIMMY34
JIMMY34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Leading Off

Sorry to see you go. I'll take your Anti-Virus.
I hate you with a deep and total hatred that surpasses all hate that has ever been or ever will be.
STINGOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Harry

Dibs on the juggs pitching machine.
harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Leading Off

I'll also take your pitching screen. Can you get the right netting for it already?
I hate you with a deep and total hatred that surpasses all hate that has ever been or ever will be.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Star Player

I don't have a fucking Anti Virus. I used Angelo's a couple times but he starts to get pissy after awhile and tries to get me to buy one.

I'm thinking September for a knock down drag out see ya later its been real Official Hauser Retirement GT.

Chezz....hook me up with your old geezer bowling league team.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Leading Off

I'll also need your Stealth.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
1st Place Bruins

I don't have a fucking Anti Virus. I used Angelo's a couple times but he starts to get pissy after awhile and tries to get me to buy one.

I'm thinking September for a knock down drag out see ya later its been real Official Hauser Retirement GT.

Chezz....hook me up with your old geezer bowling league team.
Bowling is G2G. But why do you have to be old to bowl?
DaveTBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Star Player

I don't have a fucking Stealth either. Tommy still has it, until I can secure the funds to buy it. Which looks like never, at this point.

And yeah, you can have my pitching screen. Its great, if you can get past the part about it not having any actual netting attached. Thanks Vin and Deren.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
1st Place Bruins

What about the extended? I'll need a new ASA bat for next year once the OG Freak is banned.
DaveTBH is offline   Reply With Quote