Softball Forum - Slow Pitch Softball Forums > Softball Forums > General Slowpitch Softball Forum » Friday April 29th - East Longmeadow, MA - Premier/Easton Golf Tournament Fundraiser

General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Friday April 29th - East Longmeadow, MA - Premier/Easton Golf Tournament Fundraiser

This is a discussion on Friday April 29th - East Longmeadow, MA - Premier/Easton Golf Tournament Fundraiser within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Gentlemen, I know its early but trying to get a jump start...We are hosting a golf tournamentat Elmcrest CC in ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Friday April 29th - East Longmeadow, MA - Premier/Easton Golf Tournament Fundraiser

Gentlemen,

I know its early but trying to get a jump start...We are hosting a golf tournamentat Elmcrest CC in East Longmeadow, MA on Friday April 29th. Noon Start with lunch at 11:30am. Whats included is 18 holes of golf, lunch, italian buffet dinner (sausage & peppers, homeade meat lasagna, baked ziti, veggies, salad and dessert), you also receive a free round back at the course plus we will have long drive, closest to the pin and other raffle prizes. The cost is $125 per person. If you are interested please email me at [email protected].

Thank you and good luck to all of you in 2011.

juiceman21 is offline   Reply With Quote