General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Free Bat Raffle

This is a discussion on Free Bat Raffle within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Fellow softball players and coaches...I am having a FREE bat raffle (Miken Ink, or Triad ASA, your choice). It's simple, ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2014, 04:12 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Michael
Default Free Bat Raffle

Fellow softball players and coaches...I am having a FREE bat raffle (Miken Ink, or Triad ASA, your choice). It's simple, visit our team website, Vfw Softball - Online, and go to the "Contact Us" page. Send me a contact reply. In the "message" section put your info and your team name.

Once I have your team name, you are eligible for the raffle. To get free raffle tickets, pass the site info to the players on your team to visit. For every 5 team members that send me a contact message with your team name, you will receive 1 raffle ticket (max of 3 per team). Your players must send your team name to ensure the correct team receives the correct amount of raffle tickets. Additional raffle tickets, beyond 3, can be purchased by donating $5 to the team. Follow the link on the website homepage to donate.

On 31 January 2014, I will have a blind draw for the winner of the raffle...If you are local, you can receive your bat immediately, if not, I will send it to you at no charge.

While on the site, feel free to browse around and send me any feedback you may have...thanks for the help and we will see you on the field.

Remember visit Vfw Softball - Online

Respectfully

Mike
VFW Softball

VFW Member - 1992
Visit our website and support our sponsors:
www.vfwsoftball.com
Top is offline   Reply With Quote