General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Doc gets caught(LOL)

This is a discussion on Doc gets caught(LOL) within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
You guys are like comedy central why dont you stop swinging them yourself before you point fingers. At any time ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2007, 04:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Doc gets caught(LOL)

You guys are like comedy central why dont you stop swinging them yourself before you point fingers. At any time docs can bury any team in the USA so what!!! If you dont like it then quit playing I know just about every person on just about every board and you all fucking cheat so lay off the people who do the bats or who used to do the bats if you dont have the balls to call the bats out during a game then shut the fuck up you are worse than my wife.LOL its just to funny that you can swing them but if someone else does its wrong.. Keep sending emails dickface and you know who you are if it keeps up I will follow you team around the states and call out every bat you have so cut the shit.

dflores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
SFZ Legend

Name: sparky
Default nope...

Originally Posted by dflores
You guys are like comedy central why dont you stop swinging them yourself before you point fingers. At any time docs can bury any team in the USA so what!!! If you dont like it then quit playing I know just about every person on just about every board and you all fucking cheat so lay off the people who do the bats or who used to do the bats if you dont have the balls to call the bats out during a game then shut the fuck up you are worse than my wife.LOL its just to funny that you can swing them but if someone else does its wrong.. Keep sending emails dickface and you know who you are if it keeps up I will follow you team around the states and call out every bat you have so cut the shit.

wrong mr. associate...i started the post and know this player well...and if you KNOW who is swinging these bats and not saying anything you are just as GUILTY!!! don't call me a cheater!!!! because it makes YOU a liar...

"it's all about ME!!!"
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Jeff

Flores, not everyone cheats!
Shine 52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
SFZ Addict

Name: Kris

No cheating here either. Don't need to with this sta-puff marshmallow physich.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

You know what I mean about 95 percent of the people who are bitching all swing hot shit I will correct my statement not EVERYONE swings them but almost.
dflores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
SFZ Addict

You know what I mean about 95 percent of the people who are bitching all swing hot shit I will correct my statement not EVERYONE swings them but almost.

Thank you....
Old 07-19-2007, 12:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Leading Off

Originally Posted by Gags
Thank you....
What about us great singles hitters???? I used an Ultra in a league once and all I did was pop out with it almost every time up... I am a line drive hitter and all that bat did was make it go farther and into the outfielder's gloves.... Never again! Doesn't work for me... (SIDE NOTE: The Ultra was legal that season when it came out too)
Old 07-19-2007, 01:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
SFZ Addict

Originally Posted by MSnyder
(SIDE NOTE: The Ultra was legal that season when it came out too)

Yup....My longest homer ever was at the route 20 field in league ball with that bat. That was a sick bat.....
Old 07-19-2007, 01:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

Thank you,
The only thing that is worse than a guy who needs to swing a juiced bat is the ones that claim "everyone is doing it" as their justification. I never have and never will. I don't really know you Flores, (I think we met at a tourney in Patterson last fall), I know you have your reasons for not calling people out, but I wish you would. it would go a long ways toward putting some kind of dent in all of this cheating BS.
lark72power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:30 PM   #10 (permalink)

I can honestly say that I have never swung a "doctored" bat during a game. I hit a few out of my hand and couldn't believe how far they went but never in a game!
BigJoeDe11 is offline   Reply With Quote