General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Dissin' Duffy?

This is a discussion on Dissin' Duffy? within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
I'm wondering how it is that Bill Conklin was added to the Empire roster on their team page, yet 2-time ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Tom
Default Dissin' Duffy?

I'm wondering how it is that Bill Conklin was added to the Empire roster on their team page, yet 2-time MVP Pete Duffy still has not?

http://www.leaguelineup.com/teams_ba...&sid=234449319

Could this be a sign??

Tom29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Duffy

Originally Posted by Tom29 View Post
I'm wondering how it is that Bill Conklin was added to the Empire roster on their team page, yet 2-time MVP Pete Duffy still has not?

http://www.leaguelineup.com/teams_ba...&sid=234449319

Could this be a sign??
Wow . . . . You are right Tom!!
Darkside Co-ed Romenelli Brothers, Emanski Allstars, Titans, Pronto/JNK,Darkside, Pancho Villas, Denelex, Stallions, TNT, 495 East, Bingers, Team Dawg, RAC, Universe, Rapid Fire, Cascarinos, Scene,Turano, Diamond Kings, Novell, Steamrollers, Powerade, Giant, Apogee Lighting, The Force, Winnie Ranegans, Abble Awning, DGC, KLR, Salem Trucking, Faddy Malones, North Shore Express, Natures Best, Creative Sportswear, Dirty Laundry, Havoc, Local 7 :scratchchin:
duffy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Brian

Pete you mentioned that Denelex guys were asking you to pitch for them, but I didn't think they'd go about getting you off of our team this way...
bpierce208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Star Player

I wouldn't list a former b player on my d roster. That would make 2 b players on empire, Duffy and Bono
cald24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Brian

Just because his name starts with a B doesn't make Bono a B player
bpierce208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:57 AM   #6 (permalink)

Originally Posted by bpierce208 View Post
Pete you mentioned that Denelex guys were asking you to pitch for them, but I didn't think they'd go about getting you off of our team this way...
Ha Ha Ha Dam Denelex those Scumbags!! Trying to fuck with my head right before the worlds!! Too bad Honey Badgers just Don't Give a Shit!!!
Darkside Co-ed Romenelli Brothers, Emanski Allstars, Titans, Pronto/JNK,Darkside, Pancho Villas, Denelex, Stallions, TNT, 495 East, Bingers, Team Dawg, RAC, Universe, Rapid Fire, Cascarinos, Scene,Turano, Diamond Kings, Novell, Steamrollers, Powerade, Giant, Apogee Lighting, The Force, Winnie Ranegans, Abble Awning, DGC, KLR, Salem Trucking, Faddy Malones, North Shore Express, Natures Best, Creative Sportswear, Dirty Laundry, Havoc, Local 7 :scratchchin:
Old 09-16-2011, 01:00 AM   #7 (permalink)

Originally Posted by cald24 View Post
I wouldn't list a former b player on my d roster. That would make 2 b players on empire, Duffy and Bono

Cald, Ask around i'm nothing but a has been!! :scratchchin:
Old 09-20-2011, 10:55 PM   #8 (permalink)

Originally Posted by duffy7 View Post
Cald, Ask around i'm nothing but a has been!! :scratchchin:
I agreee with that comment
CDuffy is offline   Reply With Quote