General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Beer thief

This is a discussion on Beer thief within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
I want to apologize to all of the guys on the muddawgs for taking a beer out of their cooler ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2011, 03:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Justin
Default Beer thief

I want to apologize to all of the guys on the muddawgs for taking a beer out of their cooler in Torrington. I didn't know it would be such an issue especially after telling Omar I owed them one.

Unfortunately this reb character took it personal and needed to let me know how much of an asshole I was. Unfortunately for him, I didn't take the bait and stick my foot in his ass. We all know you had an agenda with what you pulled. I really feel sorry for you and whoever has to deal with you on a regular basis. Most of all I feel sorry for your team who is represented by a worthless sack of shit.

Now I get to go to sleep knowing that I am the better person....and another getting another 1st place finish for the Checking boys doesn't hurt.

Thejammer24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Jeff

Who knew this horse piss would be so controversial...

Shine 52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

"If I had known....I would've took two"
tron22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Leading Off

Originally Posted by Shine 52
Who knew this horse piss would be so controversial...

Any beer that it only takes one to be "stolen" to get pissed off about, must be a great beer!
Old 07-18-2011, 12:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
SFZ Addict

Name: Devin

Sounds like you did them a favor by stealing that crap. Mich-Ultra is one step from sucking another man's dick.

In My Bag
The Crimedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Steve

Originally Posted by thejammer11
I want to apologize to all of the guys on the muddawgs for taking a beer out of their cooler in Torrington. I didn't know it would be such an issue especially after telling Omar I owed them one.

Unfortunately this reb character took it personal and needed to let me know how much of an asshole I was. Unfortunately for him, I didn't take the bait and stick my foot in his ass. We all know you had an agenda with what you pulled. I really feel sorry for you and whoever has to deal with you on a regular basis. Most of all I feel sorry for your team who is represented by a worthless sack of shit.

Now I get to go to sleep knowing that I am the better person....and another getting another 1st place finish for the Checking boys doesn't hurt.
You couldve avoided all this bs if you just came over to Beacon!
Country22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Richard
Default "do You Know Who I Am"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine 52
Tough get at Deer Run, it's thick back there. Good place to hit socks for BP, not launch ZN's 100 feet over the fence. In retrospect, knowing now that Jammer doesn't buy any beer, I should have hit them all over

Justin doesnt buy them....but always seems to procure them......start locking ur car shine..

I didn't, but I do now. If you don't know what procure means, I will save you the time-acquire, steal or "THIEF" things.
A simple sorry would have sufficed, but when I asked why you would go in someones cooler, you responded with "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM", and "next time I'll take two", and your best line, "don't make me get off this picnic table" all which I guess was supposed to frighten or scare me. I stepped closer to you when you got off the table. What did you do? picked up your ciggy off the ground and sat back down. I asked you if you knew who I was? I will tell you, Im 49, basically retired at 42, have 3 kids 22, 6, 2 and a beautiful 25 yr old wife. 2 houses 3 cars and not a care in the world for a piece of shit like you. I do find it peculiar that you would have to run home and write on this board about this. I also had numerous people coming up to me and commenting about you. The other way I know you is Big Ritchie from stamford, whom used to play with Jimmy brought you and someone else up to waterbury to play for me and Kevin Dolan in a doubleheader fall league game which we won both, thanks to you guys which gave us an undefeated season and first place. So I guess, I did know who you were, and now I know what you are. Good luck to you and the boys, I wish Jimmy all the best and hope he gets a title he rightly deserves, I am just sorry that you might be part of it.
Rebjr30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

Name: Justin

"do you know who I am". Seriously!!! Luckily there were five people standing there when you were already calling me names before I had a chance to apologize. Also, I actually got off the picnic table, then used better judgment because I know where that would've got me, which is obviously what you were trying to accomplish. I want to reiterate the fact that you flipped out over a fucking beer! I'd hate to see what happens when one of your kids takes an extra fruit roll-up. Good luck the rest of the year to your team, can't wait to see you in our side of the bracket real soon..
Thejammer24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:26 AM   #9 (permalink)

"do you know who I am". Seriously!!! Luckily there were five people standing there when you were already calling me names before I had a chance to apologize. Also, I actually got off the picnic table, then used better judgment because I know where that would've got me, which is obviously what you were trying to accomplish. I want to reiterate the fact that you flipped out over a fucking beer! I'd hate to see what happens when one of your kids takes an extra fruit roll-up. Good luck the rest of the year to your team, can't wait to see you in our side of the bracket real soon..
IT WAS A TALL BOY GOD DAMMIT!!!!
FJC13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Jeff

this dwarfs my comments about deals in NITs... just saying
jeff Mets Fan is offline   Reply With Quote