General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Been a part of any triple plays?

This is a discussion on Been a part of any triple plays? within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Happened yesterday: Runners on 2nd and 1st. SS drops a line drive. He picks it up, tags the runner going ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2015, 10:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Dan
Default Been a part of any triple plays?

Happened yesterday:

Runners on 2nd and 1st. SS drops a line drive. He picks it up, tags the runner going to 3rd, touches 2nd, and throws the ball to me to get the force out at 1st.

The part where the batter and the runner and first didn't run to their bases made it a lot easier.

TrippedOn1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 11:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Doug

I had one when i played OF short pop up. Runners on first and second. Caught the pop up at full sprint right before it hit the ground both runners were advancing thinking it would drop in for a base hit. Still at full sprint stepped on 2nd and threw to 1st for the triple play.
cadis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 02:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Jose

LoL, yes sir!!! Happen to me in a championship game. I had pulled my hamstring the ining before. Had no one to hit for me.. I wanted to try to hit, yes that didn't work. Man on First and second hit it right to shortstop.. third, second,and first! OUT!!!!

Wasn't my proudest moment but we still won me injured and all..
Fastlane81 is offline   Reply With Quote