General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

Abble Awning

This is a discussion on Abble Awning within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
E Nationals? IP: 64.252.64.22 Posted on 8/26/2007 at 10:07:15 PM by Alex Trabec Can anyone name the One Scorce/Sceene player ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2007, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Star Player

Default Abble Awning

E Nationals?
IP: 64.252.64.22
Posted on 8/26/2007 at 10:07:15 PM by Alex Trabec

Can anyone name the One Scorce/Sceene player that played on Abble Awning team from Strong Island?
Hint he played second base this weekend.
Plays outfeild for One Scorce.

Jay Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 01:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Leading Off

JRueb is their real ringer. Mashing the ball over the fence the way he did.
I hate you with a deep and total hatred that surpasses all hate that has ever been or ever will be.
STINGOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Chezz

Typer, he only an upper player in the OF. He played second for Abble
chezz87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 06:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
On The Team

Come on are you kidding me with this?

He must have stood out b/c One Scorce has some good, very fast O/F that we played against.

Well theres only one good thing if thats true the only team with balls was not there to call it out.....us!! But remember where gay.....
Gorillas #32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Star Player

Default Chez, i could give two shits...

I was just posting this here to drum up some business for Max.

Jay Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Leading Off

Originally Posted by Gorillas #32
Come on are you kidding me with this?

He must have stood out b/c One Scorce has some good, very fast O/F that we played against.

Well theres only one good thing if thats true the only team with balls was not there to call it out.....us!! But remember where gay.....
Hey at least I cheat playing up!!!
In the words of Arnie "I hope no further suspensoions are taken" but the kid has played for Abble all year.
Milo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Chezz

just bustin Typer. I thought it was rather funny myself.
chezz87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
SFZ Addict

Name: Kris

Who gives a fuck anyway. If he was illegal or not he didn't seem to be a difference maker. The guy was trying bunt his way on against us and got called out for it. (never seen that call made before) Hell, if i could've gotten a fucking hit against them we may have taken that game. They took advantage of every mistake we made and that was the difference.

Good to meet the board guys on that team. JReub, (he hit the shit out of the ball) Mac, Joe Cat, and Big Al. (who i'm sure is still limping today)..
Old 08-27-2007, 08:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
SFZ Legend

Name: sparky
Default well...

Originally Posted by Gags
Who gives a fuck anyway. If he was illegal or not he didn't seem to be a difference maker. The guy was trying bunt his way on against us and got called out for it. (never seen that call made before) Hell, if i could've gotten a fucking hit against them we may have taken that game. They took advantage of every mistake we made and that was the difference.

Good to meet the board guys on that team. JReub, (he hit the shit out of the ball) Mac, Joe Cat, and Big Al. (who i'm sure is still limping today)..

something musta pissed him off...because he was ripping MIDDLE THE GAME I WATCHED...

"it's all about ME!!!"
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Mike

Gags, good meeting you.

I wish we could have put a better showing, but we were short a ton of guys. Our right fielder was pitching, our 2nd basemen was at short, our EH/Fill in 1B was playing second, and our 1st basemen was playing right center.

We proved once again that we cannot win a game 1 in the AM, which is par for the course for us. Played a good game against the river rats, and then unfortunately I was the one who had to leave. I wish I could have stayed because I heard we played McWorlds real tough even with only 9, taking the lead into the 7th. We're all pretty psyched for the worlds now, since we've been playing good together with our full squad, which we will have for down there.

Oh, and who saw a couple of our guys get kicked out of the complex for being shitfaced and screaming at umpires? I'm just hearing about this now. Hey, at least we stay on course for drunken stupidity at every tournament we go to.

Congrats to Valley on a great tournament, good showing by our friends on Abble and Cablevision. Good luck to everyone down in Florida.