General Slowpitch Softball Forum Discuss slowpitch topics that don't fit in to other categories here!

2015 Worth Filthy .5 Reload

This is a discussion on 2015 Worth Filthy .5 Reload within the General Slowpitch Softball Forum forums, part of the Softball Forums category!
Hello everyone I was wondering if anybody has any information or reviews on the ASA or USSSA 2015 model Worth ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2014, 09:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Aaron
Default 2015 Worth Filthy .5 Reload

Hello everyone I was wondering if anybody has any information or reviews on the ASA or USSSA 2015 model Worth Filthy .5 Reload. Kelly's Ultimate Sports has this bat listed as one of the Hottest bats for both ASA and Utrip. I play both so looking for information on each bat. Also wondering why this bat is not on the Worth Sports web site?

Smay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Andrew

The filthys are Kelly's exclusives. I bought a 2014 utrip filthy 120 and can certainly vouch for the bat.
SoCalDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: CB

If it's anything like the 13 model it smashes which knowing worth it's probably a repaint.

I would honestly buy a 14 model for cheap & not buy into marketing hype on bats just my 2c
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: CB

I just thought of something the filthy 98 is all associations certified and is hot as well.

I have the red 2013 filthy 120 utrip and it's ridiculous. I've also picked up another 13 for a $120 and have seen the 14's for $150. I'd personally go one of these routes.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote