Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Nate
Default Demarini Juggernaut OCT

Got this bat today and figured since I have the day off Id take it to the cage and get some cuts in. Bat feels very similar to my stealth plus. I believe the Stealth has a slight heavier endload though. Those of you who swing the juggy its more endloaded than that. Not enough to be an uncomfortable endload but definitely enough to notice.

First Impression. Its a pretty stick. although im not too certain that they have not found the only mexican in oregon for the graphics on it. The grip is slightly tacky and very padded. Makes the grip slightly fatter than I would ideally like to swing. I have started to replace all my bats with tape and keep it very thin. this stick will be getting the same treatment.

First few cuts in the cage were just to loosen up but I noticed that the ball comes off it pretty good. Keep in mind that it is a dimple ball cage so I just compare it to the other sticks I've hit there. Also it is a very forgiving bat. Balls toward the taper still jumped off pretty good. Also balls hit off the end still drive solidly. This was not the case with my evo. If I hit it towards the end it would seem to eat up everything I put on it. Good to see that fixed.

AFter the first couple rounds I could feel it open up a bit more. Sound changed slightly and exit speed seemed to go up some.

overall. I am still skeptical til I can hit some live bp with it but its a very solid bat. usually I hate hitting a new bat until its somehwat broken in but I didnt mind this one. I may replace the stealth plus with this once it gets about the same number of hits on it.

n8ss03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 08:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

how does it compare to the asa juggy
Old 01-18-2008, 09:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
SFZ Addict

Name: Devin

Originally Posted by TeamOOOOOOOPPP
10 to 1 says it's hotter.

In My Bag
The Crimedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

i have to get one cause i love the asa juggy
Old 01-18-2008, 09:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Leading Off

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by n8ss03
Got this bat today and figured since I have the day off Id take it to the cage and get some cuts in. Bat feels very similar to my stealth plus. I believe the Stealth has a slight heavier endload though. Those of you who swing the juggy its more endloaded than that. Not enough to be an uncomfortable endload but definitely enough to notice.

First Impression. Its a pretty stick. although im not too certain that they have not found the only mexican in oregon for the graphics on it. The grip is slightly tacky and very padded. Makes the grip slightly fatter than I would ideally like to swing. I have started to replace all my bats with tape and keep it very thin. this stick will be getting the same treatment.

First few cuts in the cage were just to loosen up but I noticed that the ball comes off it pretty good. Keep in mind that it is a dimple ball cage so I just compare it to the other sticks I've hit there. Also it is a very forgiving bat. Balls toward the taper still jumped off pretty good. Also balls hit off the end still drive solidly. This was not the case with my evo. If I hit it towards the end it would seem to eat up everything I put on it. Good to see that fixed.

AFter the first couple rounds I could feel it open up a bit more. Sound changed slightly and exit speed seemed to go up some.

overall. I am still skeptical til I can hit some live bp with it but its a very solid bat. usually I hate hitting a new bat until its somehwat broken in but I didnt mind this one. I may replace the stealth plus with this once it gets about the same number of hits on it.
Yes, you should take live bp on Saturday.
I hate you with a deep and total hatred that surpasses all hate that has ever been or ever will be.
STINGOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Star Player

Originally Posted by TeamOOOOOOOPPP

I have one of those too. The OTC hands it its ass in a bucket. With my experience with the juggy it was very friendly on the soft swingers and it just didnt really feel like the harder you swung the harder it went off the bat. This is not the same with the OTC. Its also endloaded and does not swing light like the asa juggy. Very different monsters here. I prefer the OTC over the OG Juggy by feel alone.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Star Player

Originally Posted by STINGOLA
Yes, you should take live bp on Saturday.
saturday is a no go. I have to go pay my realtor a visit since hes a douchebag.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Star Player

I will break it in for you if you wish. Let me use it till May and I'll return it mostly broken in or just broken..

LMK

Jay Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Star Player

Originally Posted by typer
I will break it in for you if you wish. Let me use it till May and I'll return it mostly broken in or just broken..

LMK

thanks for the offer. But I think I hit enough to take care of that.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
SFZ Addict

Name: Devin

Originally Posted by n8ss03
saturday is a no go. I have to go pay my realtor a visit since hes a douchebag.
Remember, don't tak "no" for an answer.

In My Bag
The Crimedog is offline   Reply With Quote